Ch. 2

Kongpob Room. After going back from the night festival market.

Arthit POV

"Shit...shit...shit. Where did the gear Kong give to me?" The gear is supposed to be in my wallet. " Don't say I accidentally drop it while I take off the wallet to get my handkerchief out of pocket.

" Oh my god! What have I done? The gear supposedly represents Kong heart and me, Arthit...me lost it. What should I do? Kong must be mad with me.

Then the bathroom door open with Kong stands in front of it while drying his wet hair. " I finish wash Ai'Oon. You should go wash now so you can sleep and wake up early for morning class tomorrow. Or... you want me to help you wash."

I know that smile Kong give but right now, more importantly, I need to confess I lost the gear or never get a sleep. I give a light kiss to his cheek and hug him before I say to his ear...

"Kongpob..I need to confess something. Before you say anything, I want you to know that I love you so much and still falling deep and more deeply to you every day."

" P'Arthit you make me scared. What is it, did you two-timing me?"

I really want to kick his ass right now for saying that but I know deep down his only joking with me. I'm afraid he thinks I take the gear he gives to me lightly and starts to feel insecure with my feeling towards him again. I know how much he feels insecure towards my feeling went we start going out but slowly confident with it and can make a joke about it like what he just saying.

Wayo POV

" P'Pha, Yo really sorry. Yo not purposely lost the bracelet, Yo swear." I start to sob while trying to explain to P'Pha that I lost the bracelet he gives me almost a year ago went he ask me to be his boyfriend.

" I'm not accusing you purposely lost it but you know how much the bracelet means to me. It's was like a starting line for our relationship. You should put extra care to it, Yo."

See, I know this going to happen went Ming suggest, to tell the truth after I told him went we arrive in front my dorm while Pha talks something with P'Kit and P'Beam before their leave. 

I can see how disappointed and mad P'Pha face. He not using N'Yo or my nickname Shorty with me, he even calls himself as I, not P'.

" P'Pha should know Yo love and care about the bracelet,  how come Yo lose it intentionally." I hold his hand and look into his eye before give him a hug.

" I know you lost weight and maybe the reason the bracelet slide down from your wrist easily. I know but still, I need to be honest with you regarding this matter, Yo."

" I need space Yo. Let me sleeps in my room tonight. We talk more tomorrow, ok." P'Pha give me a light kiss on lips before going back to his room. I started to cry more until fall sleeps without getting a bath.

Kongpob POV

I joking with P'Arthit about his two-timing me, I laugh but my mind starts to think the opposite of it. I love went My Oon call my full name but this time it sounds unpleasant to my ear.

" Kongpob, please tell me you will not angry with me, ok."

"Ok...what confession P'? " I try to calm down but it fell like being stab by a knife instead after he told me...

" I accidentally lost the gear you give to me."

I promise not to get angry but still, my heart can't control it. " I not angry P' but I shock. I think I need a walk and fresh air a bit." I go out and walk almost an hour before going back to my room. Went I back, P'Arthit already sleep and I can see the cry mark at his cheeks. What have I done?

The next morning, I purposely wake up early to buy breakfast with pink milk and leave a note saying I, ok and his feeling more important than the gear. I'm only pretending to be ok because I not willing to see my love one cry.

Phana POV

I wake up early because I promise Kit and Beam a breakfast for helping me take a note 5 days ago went I skip class because Yo having a headache. I tell them about Yo lost the bracelet and how I get angry with him before I call a night by sleeping in my room instead of sleeping at Yo room.

" Ming told me last night Ai' Pha. Wayo even calls and tell Ming how much scary you look last night and he feels terrible went you saying he not taking care the bracelet." Kit tell me and look at Beam to ask about his opinion. " I can hear he cry through the phone."

" I know, that's why I leave and sleep in my room. I afraid losing my temper and raise my voice toward him."

" Boss, I know the bracelet is important to you and I can see how much more important to N'Yo. What are you saying last night seen to me, you put bracelet more than Yo feeling in your heart. " After saying that Beam stop eat and excuse himself first to send breakfast to Forth who doesn't have class today. Lucky him for not having a class today.

Even after hearing what Kit and Beam say, I still think being honest how angry and disappointed I am more important, so my shorty can learn from this mistake. In the future, he will care more about precious things I bought to him. I LINE him before my class starts, saying...

[LINE] Phana - Yo, P' still angry and disappointed na, I try to calm down and accept the bracelet has lost but it takes time. I call you later ok and don't forget to eat breakfast and pink milk I put at your door. Love Phana.

Meanwhile, at Arthit and Wayo room, both of them scream out loud not believing what they have seen. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the update, and hope you enjoy my new ch.

Other updates are coming soon, tomorrow maybe 😋😂.