Chapter 2 - Moments Of Terror

Kat was still shaking. The noise of the shot had frozen the blood in her veins and had left her completely paralyzed. She didn't know what to do. Christ... And now, what do I do? She had never been in this kind of situation or  atNot least not alone, and this thing scared her even more. She was staring at the man with the leather jacket, and couldn't think about the fact he had just shot point-blank to a man he clearly knew.

The man on the ground was bleeding but he wasn't dead. He was still alive just because the man with the leather jacket wanted him alive.

<Grab him and take him into the car. I want to go home> the man said with authoritarian voice.

While they were lifting him up, the man shouted with a last  surge of  rage: <I will kill you Negan, sooner or later!>

The man with the leather jacket didn't even dare him of a sight and got into the car sneering.

Negan.

This was the name of that man so cruel. This name said nothing at all to Kat, she had never heard it before and hoped to hear it never again.

The girl waited for them to leave and finally made herself brave enough to get out of the place she was hiding in. She started to look into the houses where there were those men soon before her and as she was wondering, she found nothing.

She went back to walk still shook by the scene she had just seen, thinking and thinking all over again what the man could have done of so bad to deserve a bullet from that Negan.
He should have done it big... Or maybe that one is just crazy. Boh, I don't have elements to judge and maybe it's better this way.