Chapter 45 - Partying

After determining what to do, Rick and Kat had returned to his house and, knowing that Carl and Judith were with Michonne, had taken advantage of it to have a drink to celebrate.

<If the plan will work we would finally be free from this nightmare. I do not know how to thank you Kat, really> Rick said, pouring her a drink.

<Wait to thank me, we have to see how it is gonna end first> ​​laughed Kat.

Kat was really happy to be able to help Alexandria and Rick but, at the same time, she felt guiltier and guiltier for not telling him how things really were.

Maybe I should tell him about me and Negan... But I do not know how he would take it. I do not want to lose him: for once I have someone who respects me and who appreciates me for what I am and not only for my physical appearance, but I feel guilty about hiding this thing from him... He has been so sincere with me.

<Rick I ...> Kat began.

She had almost finished the glass when she turned around, she noticed that Rick was staring at her: his eyes had once again caught her in the grip from which she did not want and could not escape. He took the glass from her hand and placed it on the table, then grabbed her by the hips and dragged her towards him, making her sit on his legs.

He kissed her passionately and seeing that she reciprocated, he hugged her gently pulling her legs. After placing his hands behind her knees, he had lifted her up and held her close to him, he had walked towards his room. Kat had wrapped her legs around his waist and after having surrounded his face with her hands, she had continued to kiss him.

After arriving in the room, Rick had laid her in bed, lying on top of her. Without wasting time, Kat had already unbuttoned his shirt and, after having taken off his shirt, had passed to his pants. With rapid and impatient movements, they had undressed each other in a hurry and now lay wrapped in blankets. Rick's hot, breathless breath mingled with Kat's, the skin was running fast on top of each other, the muscles contracting rhythmically and after they had completely abandoned themselves, Rick and Kat were hugged under the covers.

<What were you saying?>Rick asked, stroking her skin on his side.

<Ah nothing, don't worry> replied Kat turning and kissing him.

<You know, I was thinking that you could spend the night here every now and then, if you like>.

<Okay> Kat nodded, running a hand across his chest <But you explain it to Carl> she added, winking at him.

<Ah, damn it, it's true> Rick ran a hand over his face laughing.

They stood there a little longer, enjoying each other's affection and companionship, then dressed and went downstairs to prepare dinner.
Tonight they would have eaten at Maggie's, but they would still have brought something for education.

Once she finished cooking, Kat had gone to get Carl and Judith, and then go back to Rick to help him.

They all went to Maggie's house, who was already waiting for them and they dined nicely.