Chapter 11 - Something Is Changing

Kat had finished her turn and therefore had some free time. So she returned to her room and decided to train a little bit. It was something that made her feel really good and helped her relax, in addition to keep her in shape. When she lived on her own, the training kept her always ready for anything but now that she was "protected" she could train more for pleasure than for another.
She put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and tied her hair in a high tail. After that she began to train.

She did about 20 minutes of warmup. She settled for a moment and then resumed: this time she tried a series of punches and kicks, family exercises since she was a child.

After a few, kept by the enthusiasm of the moment, she threw a twisted flying kick and when she landed on the opposite side she was surprised. Negan was there. He was staring at her silently.

<Wow! Really, wow! Fuck, you go guts baby girl> said Negan surprised.
<All those kicks and those fists ... You're dangerous> he added, making her laugh.
<Well, let's say I can defend myself>  answered Kat smiling. She laughed at the fact that everyone was convinced that she could defend herself perfectly after seeing her pull two or three fists into the air.

<How long have you been there Negan?> asked the girl.

<Long enough to see your sculptural body... not to mention your butt...> he said, closing his eyes and slightly tilting his head back.

Kat blushed again, but this time she was not angry at what Negan had just told her, indeed, she was flattered.

Negan took a few steps forward, stopped, looked at the girl and said: <Hit me>.

Hit him? Why?

Negan had noticed Kat's hesitation and added <C'mon, let me see what you can do: knock me down! And since you are afraid to do so, if you do not hit me, I will do it>

How can I hit him? And if he gets angry and makes me the same he did to Dwight?

Kat saw that Negan was about to move, so she took all the courage she had in her body and pulled a punch in his stern, making him step back. Negan bent in two and Kat could not see his expression. The man stood up laughing and massaging the point where he had just been hit and exclaimed: <God! It hurts> and laughed again. Kat, raised, did the same.

<I had underestimated you: no one in here, and I say no one, would ever have the courage to hit me... But you did it. I like>

<I have nothing to lose> Kat answered with a challenging tone.
Negan began to walk around the room looking around and when he was behind her, he grabbed her by putting an arm around her neck and the other one around her waist.

<I'll give you something to lose> he whispered in her ear.

<Let me go Negan> she said, but he ignored her and began to hold her tighter until Kat hit him with her elbow in his ribs.

<Ahhh! Fuck Kat!> he shouted, letting her go.

<You were right, I'm dangerous> she said, winking at him.

Negan smiled. He was pleased.

<I did it to test you ... And let me say you're not joking at all> then he came back to her and told her in an ear <I go crazy for dangerous girls>.

The two looked in their eyes, Kat did not say anything, but she hinted a small smile and pointed at the door of the room.

<I understand, and since I don't want another punch, I'm leaving. I'll see you soon> he said, looking at her with astonishing eyes.