Chapter 15 - The Secret

After locking the door, Negan turned away for a few seconds.

Then he turned quickly and headed for Kat, taking her face in his hands and kissing her passionately again. His hands went down on her hips and with a quick gesture he lifted her off the ground and then put her on the bed.

Kat had remained displaced, but immediately afterwards she returned Negan's enthusiasm: she knew that she could not stop it anymore and that maybe one day she would have regret it, but for once she decided not to worry about the future and to be happy in the present.
Although she still didn't trust that man blindly, she decided to give him a chance... After all, the Saviors, or rather, Negan had taken het with them and had given her the possibility of a more peaceful life.

Kat was lying on the bed and Negan towered above her. Between a hot kiss and the other the clothes slipped away quickly because now they were just a hindrance: Kat ran her hands over the dry and slightly defined chest of Negan and could feel his heart beating wildly. So he has a heart too, the girl thought, trying to hold back a giggle.
Negan took the initiative for first and with a sharp gesture took off the girl's pants, leaving her just with underwear.

He could not help but stop for a moment to contemplate her: <Wow, this is something I will certainly not forget! Fuck Kat you're beautiful, you drive me crazy...> this was his way to make a sincere compliment.

Kat laughed and kissed him softly, in his own way Negan could also be cute sometimes.

<Now it's my turn> the girl said, pulling herself up and sitting on the man's legs, forcing him to lie down.
She ran her hands over his belt and slowly pulled it off, then turned to the button of his pants and zip.

<Kat...> Negan murmured <Do not do this to me...> he said expressing a veiled complaint, to which the girl smiled: she wanted to make him suffer a little bit.

Then she grabbed the man's black trousers and slowly took them off.

Kat then bent down on him, clinging to the now hot bodies of desire and joining his lips to those of the man. Shortly thereafter even the last garments were raised and the bodies clung together as if they had been made for each other.

The touch of Negan could be as delicate as energetic and compensated for the most gentle one of Kat, complemented each other: he needed her sweetness and she needed his rudeness.

The night passed quickly and the next morning in the corridors there was a great agitation.
Simon and Dwight were going back and forth between the rooms making a lot of noise, but Kat had not noticed  it, still wrapped in a deep sleep.
Not long after, Simon stopped right outside Kat's door and talking, or rather screaming at Dwight, he said, <Dwight! Still nothing from the boss?>

<Nothing, my guys haven't found him yet... But where the hell did he go to hide himself? >

<He disappears and leaves us here in this shit forced to look after those idiots! Find him. Now!>

Simon's screams had finally awakened Kat and from the little she could understand, they were looking for Negan with some urgency.

Kat turned slowly and saw the man still asleep next to her.

Here it is, the most dangerous man on Earth... Covered only by the sheets and asleep like a puppy. He's beautiful like the sun even like that.

Kat approached him and began to leave little kisses on his neck.
Without even opening his eyes, Negan smiled and said: <Well I would have liked another kind of good morning but that's not bad either>

Kat gave him a light punch on his chest and told him smiling: <It's a good morning definitely better than what your men wanted to give you> to which Negan kissed her softly and got up from the bed, also noticing the noise coming from external. He approached the door and reached for the handle but Kat stopped him.

<Um...>

<What?>

Kat looked at him and laughed, pointing at him.

<Fuck...> Negan said whispering
<...clothes> and came back to wear them. Then he looked at Kat and pointed to her inviting her to do the same in silence.

Once she was also dressed, he stared at her for a few seconds more and then walked back to the door and opened it quickly. He found himself in front of Simon, who was passing and looking incredulously, staring at him.

<Boss? We have been looking for you everywhere for two hours, we thought something happened to you since you left Lucille in your room...>

Lucille. Fuck I had just forgotten... And I never forget my baby. Then Negan's unclear thoughts returned to Kat, seeing her naked, Lucille would understand me. Shit but now how do I explain all this?

<I just came to have a chat with our friend here because apparently she decided that my clothes are not worthy of being cleaned like everyone else's> she turned threateningly and pointed to Kat <and since I am a gentleman I thought about leaving Lucille in the room>

<For two hours?> Simon uttered these words as well as the tone with which he had spoken them.

Negan killed him with his eyes: he could not bear the fact that someone doubted what he said.

<Simon> he grawled <Talk to me with more respect, or you'll try the iron like Dwight did> he added pointing at his face.

<Now, what's so urgent that needs my attention and that you poor idiots can not solve? > said Negan.

<We must visit a community, Alexandria>

<Ahhh Rick! My dear friend Rick> Negan said, licking his mustache. He knew that every visit to Alexandria would have entertained him because he always finds something wrong and therefore someone to be punished.

<Gather the men and wait for me at the gate, I'll end up with her and then I'll join you> she concluded, signaling Simon to go.

Then Negan turned back to Kat and said, <I can't let them find us: if someone tells you or asks something, tell me immediately. Now I have to go, Lucille is thirsty> and saying so, he closed the door leaving Kat alone.