Chapter 29 - Good Manners

<Ah ah, stop right there...>

Kat's blood froze in her veins. She was trapped, she couldn't escape and she was without ammo. She stayed still without turning but even if she didn't view, she knew perfectly what was happening: the noise of heavy steps that approached without fear and that unmistakable noise of metal on wood had already given a full picture of the situation.

<Don't move>

<How did you find me?>

<How did I do that? Well is not very hard to find someone when you hear a Far West shooting in the total silence> laughing.

Kat tried to turn but was immediately stopped.

<Ah ah, stop! What did I tell?> she felt steps get closer until they were behind her.

<What do you want?> a warm and rough hand moved her long hair and stroked her neck from behind, an rough and deep voice whispered in her ear:

<You>.

A shiver went along Kat's back and goose bumps come too. The girl turned quickly: he was more handsome than she remembered... Damn handsome.

<No!> she spitted out <You won't have me Negan. No more. Not after what you did to me>. Kat was serious: she wouldn't have let Negan does what he wanted so easily. If he wanted her again, would have had to really prove it. She wouldn't have bent her pride in front of good look. And she didn't even know if she would have given him a second chance.

<Kat, sweetheart, you know that you can't resist me forever...> said Negan  getting closer to the girl's lips.

<Perhaps you are the one who can't resist me...> replied hardly Kat <...and don't call me sweetheart>. She passed over him and went close to the table below which she had hidden a knife.

<Now get out and leave me alone>

<I will go when I will want to... and now I just want one thing> said Negan licking his lips and looking at her with eyes full of desire. He approached her slowly, and Kat let him do that. He took her from her hips and looked straight in her eyes leaning to her. He was burning of desire. He leaned towards her lips whispering: <You don't know how much I've missed you>. When their lips were about to touch, Kat slapped him leaving him totally displaced.

<But what the shit? Are you crazy?> shouted the man touching his cheek in flames.

<But what the shit are you doing? You come here as if it was nothing, after what you did to me and you would even want to fuck me? You are completely insane Negan!>

<I would be crazy? I've given you all what you wanted ungrateful bitch and now this is how you pay me back? Leaving?>

<You gave me shit! I have been kidnapped and forced to work for you and your stupid men, I have been closed in a cell because people wouldn't discover that we were sleeping together and you really think I should care?> Kat had just spat out the whole truth and made her feel tremendously better. Instead Negan hadn't taken it well: he was furious. He holded Lucille so strong to have a white hand now.

<I came here to find you, for days, I had to swallow my pride and you, after I've just saved your life from that coward with the crossbow out there, you thank me like this? Do you think I'm here just to fuck you? If I just wanted to fuck I've have stayed home because as you know, you're not the only one who has it. I'm here for you> Negan paused hoping that Kat said something but because she was silent he tried one last time to convince her, making use of all of his self-control. <You will be safe at the Sanctuary and you won't need to care about food and all the others things> the dose of pride that Negan had had to swallow to be able to pronounce all those words was immense: if to talk to him like that had been one of his men, at this time Lucille would have already been fed. He had even tried to be nice, at least from his point of view. Kat made him feel alive in many ways and he wouldn't have let her to get away, but also knew that she was deeply stubborn and proud like him.

Kat instead was still deeply wounded  and disappointed, and wouldn't have absolutely gone back with him to the Sanctuary. <Return? You're crazy. I'm not coming back with you. I stay here. And you go now> Kat had grabbed the knife under the table. <I'm not going anywhere, not without you, you like it or not. If you don't want to come with me, I'll take you anyway> said serious beginning to walk towards her.

<Of course, because you always choose you for everyone and don't accept a no for a response. If it's okay to you, must fit to everyone then. You're just a poor selfish...>

<You don't know me Kat...> he replied beginning to lose patience.

<No Negan, you are the one who doesn't know me> the distance between the two was now negligible <and now out from my house. Leave> Negan was already smiling because he continued to think he could keep head to the girl but when he felt the cold blade of the sharp knife on his throat, he changed idea quickly.