Chapter 4 - Negan

Kat was standing still, horrified by the sight of that.... Bat.
What kind of psycho would have thought such a thing?

Negan in the meantime got into the truck to check what the girl had found. When he was in front of her he stopped. Time had stopped passing for Kat. She didn't know what to expect.

<Well well well> said Negan... The girl from....

<........> stated biting his lower lip.

Kat was looking right into his eyes. She wanted to show she wasn't scared of him, she didn't want to seem weak, but when Negan raised a hand taking it next to her face, Kat closed her eyes. Negan put away from her face a.... And told her: <Hey, I don't wanna hurt you... > those words managed somehow to make her feel less in shame, but Negan continued: <Unless you give me te opportunity>.

The two of them were staring at each other. None of them wanted to... For first and was like everything else around them was vanished. They seemed eternal moments.

Then Negan went on: <Tell me, I wanna know what's your name and what do you do here all alone>. Kat.... She wasn't sure about what she should have answered but she knew what she would have answered so she... : <This is none of your business>.

The man said nothing. He turned to his men and said laughing: <I like her! I want her!> then he turned to her and with no half terms he told her: <I want you>. Kat... For shame and embarrass and.... The teeth for the rage. How does he dare? I want you? What does he want from me? God how much I would hit him! And.... Kat had raised an arm to slap him but it was suddenly caught by Negan. He was holding thigh his hand around her arm and with serious look he told her:  <Lady, you must learn there are things you really don't have to do if you want to stay alive... And this is one of them>. He left... And continuing to staring at her he made a sign to his men to take her.

Kat tried in all the ways to escape but she couldn't and she was put in a car.
God. Oh my god. And now? Where are they taking me? Will I have the same ending of that girl? I have to set me free.

The guy on the driving was checking her from the..... And when they arrived to a big gate he told her: <Welcome home bitch>.
Kat... A kick against his seat making him jump and then laugh.
<Ohh the kitten got nails... I like it>. She hated him. Two phrase were enough to make her want to beat him.
What kind of a pervert.

The car stopped and Kat was taken and brought into a big building. She had never seen that place and she sincerely it seemed everything but welcoming.

Kat looked around: the room wasn't bad. It was quiet good tho. It was better of most of the rooms she saw in a long time. She had a bathroom too. She would have had to have a shower but she didn't trust. So she looked into the room to find something to help her escape. She found nothing. She thrown herself on the bed and started to stare at the ceiling.
This bed is comfy. And the room isn't bad... But I don't understand what is this place. Why do they locked me in here? Ah beh obvious, 'cause I would run. But why did they take me? What does that psycho want from me? This people disgust me... The car guy then.

Someone knocked on the door and Kat jumped on her feet. <He wants to see you in an hour. Brace yourself>
He wants to see me? Who wants to see me?
Kat was confused and she didn't understand who wanted to see her even if she suspected it was nothing good. Finally she gave up and had a shower. How much she missed the feeling of hot water on her skin. She couldn't enjoy that feeling too much that the time was running out: soon she would have had to be ready, so she went out of the shower and went to the wardrobe hoping to find something to wear.
She wore the clothes quickly. Soon after she heard knocking at the door:  <Get out, he's waiting for you>.