Chapter 7 - Khaterine

Kat was puzzled but raised by the fact that he had not had to answer that question that had made her unconfortable.
She was still silent when Negan went on <Listen Kat, I need you to do something for me>

So rude. First, he makes me uncomfortable by getting me here with him and then asks me to do him a favor, incredible!

<Since you're here in the laundry, I guess you're dealing with our clothes now, so as you know the clothes of the others you'll already find them here, while mine you have to get them>

<Okay. Where?> Kat asked

<Obviously, in my room doll and go there whenever you like> he replied with a smart smile.

<Okay> she just answered.

Why that smile? And why in his personal room? What is he planning? Nothing good for sure...

At that moment a foolish and ridiculous thought flashed in her mind: is he interested in me?

Kat looked at him trying to scrutinize a little detail that could confirm her hypothesis. Of course, he had made jokes about her and had behaved strangely, but as far as she knew, it was just his way of doing it.

<Ah  boss, we were looking for you> said one of his men, entering the laundry, <you should come and see something> he concluded.

Negan looked at Kat again and said, <See you soon> winking at her. Then he left the room and left her alone.

Only with her thoughts.

Okay, maybe I'm not crazy and the crazy one is him. But this thing is strange... and if it was really interested in me? What should I do? He can't not be really interested in me, it's much older than me. But even the wink at the end...

She couldn't put an end to her thought that she was interrupted by a woman who told her that dinner was almost ready and then went to the canteen.

When she arrived in the canteen, she noticed that there were more people than she had seen before and was surprised by how many people there were in those buildings. She ate among those people but did not speak to any of them and only in the end she noticed that Negan was not there with them.

Where is Negan?