Chapter 8 - The Other

Kat wondered why Negan was not eating with them and actually noticed that Dwight wasn't there too.

Before returning to her room, Kat decided to go outside to take some air, taking advantage of it to think.

She remembered her friends and some episodes in which they really had fun. She missed someone with whom she could share her thoughts and feelings without being judged, or just someone to ask for a piece of advice. Perhaps she would have make friends there, but she didn't yet. The only people with whom she had spoken so far were Negan, Dwight, and perhaps some of the Saviors, as long as these word exchanges could be termed "talking."

The moon was already high in the sky and Kat hadn't realized that it was late. She decided to return to her room, but inevitably when she walked into the building, she realized that she no longer remembered the road. What a stupid! And now what do I do? How do I find my room that are all the same? My god it's always happening to me...
And what if I get into someone else's room? They would kill me for sure.

The girl started to walk and while she was walking along a long corridor she noticed a girl walking toward her. When she crossed Kat, she realized that the girl was wearing an elegant dark-colored dress and had a pair of dizzy heels in her hand. Kat turned and saw that the dress zip was completely open.

But what's going on? Why would you wear such an elegant dress and especially why is it open? It is clear that he has just been with someone but where is she going?

Kat went on her way and finally saw a family door <Here we are> whispered trying not to be heard.

She put her hand to the handle and opened the door without making any noise.
Once inside she closed but this time the lock went off making noise.

<Haven't you had enough for tonight?> said a provocative voice, and Kat didn't have time to open the door again that from the dark a hand grabbed her and pulled it to her.
<Well, then you are gonna be satisfied> said again, before Kat could say something.
Kat suddenly found herself lying on the bed with a dark figure above her and before she could realize what was going on, the figure said to her <Are you ready doll?>

At that point Kat understood and said out loud in disbelief <Negan?!>.

Negan stopped. He knew that voice.

<Kat?> he wondered.
<I guess all this is the answer to the question I asked you first> laughing under the mustache.

<No it's not like you think> tried to justify Kat <I'm just in the wrong room: I was looking for mine but I got lost ...>

At that point, Negan moved and sat on the bed, letting Kat do exactly the same.

<So you did not come for me?>
<Ehm ... no> answered the girl still embarrassed
<Mh. Come on, I'll take you back to your room> and saying so, he went to the door to accompany her to her room.
Once out of Negan's room, Kat noticed that he was wearing only a pair of panties and flushed trying not to look at him.

They came to Kat's room, she opened the door, and he leaned on the jamb. It was a strange and fascinating vision, and Kat, still embarrassed, hoped it would have ended fast... But it was like he was waiting for something.
Kat turned to him and this time she couldn't help not to look at him for a moment: he was about 190 cm tall, with a dry, slightly defined body, dark black hair, grizzled beard and his eyes... His eyes were of a magnetic black.

Just now Kat realized how really good he looked indeed. Shit. Now I think I know what's the answer to his question...

Kat then looked at him in the eyes and said sincerely: <Thank you Negan> hoping these were the words he wanted to hear and then he would have left her alone with her thoughts.

Negan smiled and said with a bow: <At your service> and left.