Prologue

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

(This fanfiction was wrote roughly around 31/10/2017 - 19/09/2019, I am continuing to make omakes but only when requests are made!)

NOW

At 4 privet drive lived a family of three, An older woman with a horse-like face named Petunia Dursley neè Evans, a large man who could put a whale to shame named Vernon Dursley (R.I.P Richard Griffiths), the husband of petunia and finally their son Dudley Dursley who seemed to be following in his father's footsteps.

But this family held one secret that made them different and to them freakish to everyone else and that something was a young boy, their nephew who was currently sat in a cupboard under the stairs which was his bedroom, his name... Harry potter.

NO ONE's POV

The young harry potter lay on his makeshift mattress and rag like cover in his so-called bedroom, in pain from the latest beating that his uncle had given him for not having his chores done and have dinner made before he had gotten home from work. The pain would be excruciating to a normal person but harry was not normal he had magic... not that he knew that however, the boy had gone through so many beatings that the pain was but a dull ache instead of a form of the Cruciatus curse doubled.

He had fallen asleep due to exhaustion as his magic worked to heal him the next morning as he was woken up to his aunt petunia banging on the door to get him up to make the breakfast. So he got up and walked into the kitchen. "Just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything," petunia said, "yes aunt petunia" young harry replied as he walked over to the stove to cook the breakfast, "hurry up and bring my coffee boy" the whale of a man commanded, "yes uncle Vernon," the boy said.

All of a sudden harry was rolling his eyes when his cousin said "how many are there?" as he gazed at his birthday presents, Vernon replied "36 counted them myself" and Dudley shouted "36 BUT LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I HAD 37". Harry sneered at his spoilt cousin before turning around so that he wouldn't get caught as he heard his aunt say "I'll tell you, here's what we're going to do, while we're out we are going to buy you two new presents. How's that pumpkin?" however his cousin was still very moody (no pun intended) and unhappy. "Petunia Mrs Figg has broken her leg and is unable to take the boy so we are going to have to take him with us" Vernon whispered to petunia but both boys still heard it and Dudley threw a tantrum about Harry or the freak as the fat young boy called him was going to ruin his birthday but was told that they didn't have any other options and were not about to leave the freak alone in the house for a few hours, so Dudley although extremely reluctant agreed to let the boy come.

As they harry was about to get into the car Vernon slammed the door and glared at Harry and said "I'm warning you now boy any... funny business any at all and you won't have any meals for a week, get in" after a second harry entered the car and they rode to the zoo. All the habitats were alright that was until they entered the reptile house as they reached the cage of the Burmese python Dudley's excited look changed to that of anger and banged on the cage in an attempt to wake the sleeping snake and said to his father "make it move", as Vernon banged his fat chubby hand on the window and shouted "move" Dudley doing the same also shouted "MOVE" which awoke the snake but it didn't move.