epilogue part 1 of 2

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Hadrian looked at his husband and three other children and said "well shall we get going" the children nodded and the whistle for the train went off and they waved them off before heading back to the manor. Hadrian informed his youngest children to behave for their grandparents and if they desperately needed to see him that they needed to talk to Grand Father Salazar and he would bring them to the castle so that they could see him and that h will he home for the holidays and that he will stop by as often as he can through the year. Before giving Draco a quick kiss before saying "goodbye" and heading to the castle as his things had already been moved there the day before.

Now

(Forgot to mention in the last chapter in the descriptions but Scorpius and Cassiopeia were 11, Lyra was 9 and Titania and Orion were 8)

Five years later

Hadrian sat in his office marking homework when a knock at the door was heard and he sighed and not looking up he said "come in" the door opened and the person said "Hadrian it happened again" Hadrian frowned and looked up before saying "where are they? Minerva" McGonagall looked at Hadrian and said "currently I have no idea but I figured you might be able to help me considering I figured you would want to have a few words with them."

Hadrian nodded and stood up making his way to one of his drawers and pulling out a piece of parchment before tapping it and saying "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and McGonagall watched as words and ink appeared on the parchment. He started looking through different parts of the parchment before turning to Minerva and saying "they are hiding in the divinations tower" before turning back to the parchment and said "mischief managed" and then the ink disappeared, he picked up his cloak and walked out of the office with Minerva locking the room behind him with a complex locking spell.

"What was the parchment Hadrian" Minerva asked. Hadrian chuckled and said "it's called the marauders map and it was given to me by Fred and George in third year, it was made by moony aka uncle Remus, padfoot aka uncle Sirius, wormtail aka peter Pettigrew and prongs aka James potter, not necessarily in that order". Minerva nodded and said "of course those boys would come up with that, no wonder they never got caught" Hadrian chuckled and nodded.

When they reached the corridor in which lead to the divination tower Hadrian placed the invisibility cloak over himself and followed slowly behind Minerva, as they were about to round the corner voices were heard, "that was awesome", "yeah I can't believe uncle padfoot actual suggest turning the headmaster's office pink", "oh come on dad has some good idea's when it comes to pranks", "ztill, don't zink zat I vill vouch for you should you get in trouble" "oh come on victorie you're no fun", "I mean did you see the look on old McGonagall's face when she came to speak to Severus and saw everything pink, like that annoying Umbridge lady went in with her interior decorating skills"
As Hadrian peered around the corner he told McGonagall that none of them were facing the direction of where they were. The aged witch nodded and walked up behind the group quietly and then cleared her throat. The group jumped in surprise before turning around and looking with wide eyes at McGonagall.

"Now that I have got your attention, I believe a detention is in order for you all" Minerva said, they all continued to stare wide eyed and in surprise. "Now 20 points from each of your houses and I believe your head of houses each have a few words to say for you, oh and misters Malfoy-Black-Riddle I will be having words with your mother about this incident" it seemed that sentence finally snapped them back to their senses when a cry of "No please don't tell Mum, I only just got a new firebolt"
Minerva looked at the boy unimpressed and said "well that clearly is your problem now isn't it" arms folded and a stern expression on her face.