17th birthday polyjuice potion and more surprises

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
After that was done he went and sat down on the bed and thought to himself 'only a one more day left' after that he went for a nap.

Now

Hadrian woke up from his nap and looked around the room and sighed as he started to get up ignoring the excruciating pain he felt and walked downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed something off the unit top that petunia  had left him. Before sitting down against the wall with his head leaning against it.

A loud knocking at the door was heard and Hadrian groaned as he stood up he slowly walked to the front door and opened It to immediately be enveloped in a hug from Hermione. After she let go Ronald appeared and gave Hadrian a hand shake and said "good to see that you are alright" Hadrian smiled the fakest smile he could muster and with his acting skills the others believed. Hadrian then heard a chuckle and turned to see Hagrid, "hiya Harry, you're lookin' fit."

"Yeah, he's fucking gorgeous now let's say we all get undercover before someone murders him" mad eye grumbled as he shoved passed Hadrian and into the room. All of the other members of the order entered the house with their respective guest. Hadrian turned around and was immediately hugged again this time he chuckled and hugged back and said "good to see you to fleur" the female laughed and said "indeed it iz I 'aven't zeen you zince ze tournament" Hadrian nodded and said "I do hope bill is treating you well" fleur nodded while bill chuckled.

After that mad eye explained to Hadrian about what was going to happen. When he saw the flask of polyjuice potion he froze his eyes wide and he said "no" Hermione rolled he eyes and said "told you that would be his answer" mad eye looked at Hermione who nodded and ripped a hair from Hadrian's head before walking over to mad eye and putting it into a flask.

"For those of you who haven't had polyjuice before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss" mad-eye interjected as he then passed the flask to one of the twins. "Had a lot of experience with that have you?" The ex-auror stared back deadpanned. "Just trying to diffuse the tension!" the twin holding the flask said as he took a swig from the glass before passing it on to his twin, who also drank from it and passed it on to the others who did the same. Hadrian was internally panicking but then he looked at Remus and then Remus nodded and Hadrian relaxed. Hadrian watched as they all started to transform into his glamour of Harry potter, instead of what Hadrian really looked like. Internally he was thanking Severus and his father who probably brewed the potion for Alistor.

After everyone got changed, a few comments here and there, Hermione making fun of his eyesight. While Fred and George made fun of his height. Once everyone was ready everyone then went and stood next to the respective order member.

Hadrian with Hagrid,
Hermione with Kingsley,
Ronald with tonks,
Mundungus fletcher with mad eye,
Fleur with bill,
Fred with Arthur
George with Remus

They all walked out of the house and mad eye said "be warned I expect there to be an ambush awaiting us so be careful" everyone nodded and everyone took off. As Hadrian and Hagrid were getting to the clouds they saw light flashes and when they entered the cloud they saw many death eaters attacking the others.