12 Grimmauld place

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Remus smiled sheepishly and (I made this next bit up) said "well you know how people who are bit by a werewolf stop looking like they age if they accept their wolf but are classed as dark wizards for accepting such a dark creature" moody nodded and Remus said "that's why" after that they all left the room and headed outside. Once they were outside they all flew to Grimmauld place by broom.

Now

As Hadrian landed in a park near by Grimmauld place with the other members of the order, he looked at the house and could feel all of the presences inside and sighed in annoyance, though the others except Remus and Moody thought it was a sigh of relief.

When they walked into the street mad eye looked around to make sure that nob muggles were around before letting out a burst of magic so that Grimmauld place showed itself to them. Hadrian realised that he was the only one that could see the house without the magic being needed to see it.

Once they walked in through the front door Hadrian looked around as it was the first time he got to have a proper look around the house without being dragged somewhere or suffocated by hugs. A second later loud arguing was heard and Hadrian turned to see Sirius arguing with Albus about something. When Sirius spotted Hadrian he stopped talking and looked directly at the boy and started to smile. Hadrian smiled back at Sirius and started to walk forward only for molly to walk in front of him and give him a suffocating hug (he spoke to soon about the hugs) before letting go and saying "bit peaky but I'm afraid dinner will have to wait until after the meetings finished, upstairs first door on the right" Hadrian started to walk up the stairs.

Once he made it to the first floor he sensed who was In the first floor room and carried on walking about 4 doors down from their and looked at the door before knocking on it. He was quickly replied with a "come in" he opened the door and inside the room was a group of five red headed males. Hadrian sighed in relief and waved his hand summoning his things to this room instead of the room that molly had tried to place him in.

Hadrian went over to the spare chair and transfigured it into a bed and lay down on it and stared at the other five that stared right back at him. Fred and George looked at Hadrian and said "we're sorry about Cedric we know that he was a friend of yours" Hadrian chuckled and said "don't worry about it I was speaking to him earlier before I had to go back to the Dursley's and he said to tell you that he was fine and that it is quite funny watching Draco getting Transformed into a ferret every two days and that it never gets boring." All five males looked at him incredulously and Hadrian sighed and said "I forgot that I never informed you guys about my plan did I?"

The five males shook their head and Hadrian started to explain to them everything that he had planned about the tournament. Once he had finished explaining the others finally understood. They were all laughing when Hadrian suddenly frowned. Charlie was about to ask why he looked like he was about to hex the nearest thing in the room when there was a knock at the door.

Percy got up and answered the door. He opened it to reveal the annoying trio he frowned and closed the door in their faces. The room was filled with silence, Fred and George were trying not to laugh, and Bill was blinking trying to process what the hell had just happened while Charlie and Hadrian were smirking like a proud pureblood at the other male.