Hogwarts 5th year

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
They placed a note on the side of the table informing Hadrian that the annoying trio, molly and all of the members of the order that didn't know of his true identity were going to be away for the next week so he could basically be himself. Before they too went to bed, the twins following suit.
Now

The next morning

When Hadrian woke up, everything was a blur to him. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked around the room. Once everything was clear for him to see he noticed that the twins were still asleep and sat up. He cast a quick tempus charm and saw that it was 4:30 am he inwardly groaned at how early it was, but he got up and got dressed. Once he was dressed he noticed a piece of paper on his bed side table and picked it up.

Hadrian,
The annoying trio, molly, and the other members that do not know of your true identity are going to be gone for the week leading up to Hogwarts so for this week you can be yourself in the house.
Sirius

p.s. do you know how much you worried me yesterday? When we talk be prepared to sit through one of my lectures, Sirius

p.p.s don't worry cub I will try to get you out of it, even I can't sit there for one of padfoot's lectures, Remus

P.p.p.s MOONY!!!!

Hadrian inwardly chuckled at the two of them before walking down stairs. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he was met with silence and sighed with relief and heard a chuckle from his side and a voice say "and his inner thoughts are... silence just the way I like it" Hadrian raised an eyebrow and looked to his side where the portrait of his great aunt was and the portrait just raised an eyebrow back at him with a smirk present on her face and said "yes nephew dearest" Hadrian shook his head with an amused smile on his face and said " at least I know that the sarcastic and smartass nature is in the black family genes"

The portrait smiled and said "definitely Hadrian dear, now go and get some breakfast. Ask Kreature to get you some breakfast" Hadrian nodded and said goodbye before going to the kitchen. As he sat down the house elf appeared in front of him and its eyes widened and the elf said "Master Hadrian, kreature is under your command, what can kreature do or get for you?" Hadrian smiled and said "just some breakfast will do please" the elf nodded and then went to go and make breakfast.

Once kreature brought Hadrian his breakfast the boy ate quickly and then turned to the elf and said "may I have a coffee?" Kreature nodded and was about to disappear when Hadrian said "a flat teaspoon of coffee, no sugar or milk, ¾ hot water and  ¼ cold water please?" the elf nodded and went and made the coffee once he was done and returned with the coffee he also placed the daily prophet on the Table knowing that Hadrian was going to ask for that next and Hadrian thanked the elf causing it to go into shock before nodding its head and going back to looking after the rest of the house.

Just as Hadrian was about to pick up the paper he heard a noise coming from upstairs and chuckled when he heard people talking as they came down stairs, he recognised the voices of Arthur, Sirius and Remus coming down the stairs. He picked up his coffee and took a sip of it as he started to read the paper.

Hadrian heard the kitchen door open and the conversations stopping.

Sirius's pov

Remus and I were heading downstairs to get breakfast ready when we met Arthur on the way we were discussing about what we would do while the children were at Hogwarts for the year when we made it to the kitchen.
Moony opened the door and we were all stunned into silence, because sat in one of the chairs drinking something while reading the daily prophet was a boy around Hadrian's age with grey somewhat fluffy looking hair and if I have to say so excellent fashion sense. I was confused who was this boy?