N.E.W.Ts have passed smoothly + Addition(s)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
He then leaned over and whispered to Draco "I think that this year is going to be the most interesting of the times that we have been here at Hogwarts" Draco chuckled and said "of course after all, you are free of the old coot's grasp and you are can finally be yourself not the glamour you usually put up because of the annoying trio" Hadrian's smirk widened and he whispered "let the fun begin"

Now

It had been a few months now since Hadrian and Draco had returned to Hogwarts for their final year and it was now Christmas time and they were currently at Malfoy manor relaxing with the rest of the family enjoying the Christmas weather Hadrian looked over at Lucius and said "is their anyway I might be able to do my NEWTs early because I will have my hands full when the time comes to actually do the exams."

Lucius looked at Hadrian before saying "I will talk to the board of directors about it later and then will let you know of their decision" Hadrian nodded and then went back to reading through the book he had with him.

A few hours later

Hadrian was now on his fortieth book because he didn't have anything else to do and he was a fast reader. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings so naturally he didn't hear the library door opening, he had felt another presence in the room but didn't care until he was enveloped in a hug from behind.

He sighed and said "unless you want to lose your arms I suggest you remove them from my being and let me read my book in peace" he heard a chuckled and he looked up to see his mother he then went back to reading his book. Bella frowned and said "come on baby, it's time for dinner you can read your book afterwards."  Hadrian didn't bother looking up when he said "not hungry" Bella scowled and said "well I don't care, you aren't just eating for you so get your ass up and walk it to the dining room" Hadrian realising that he wasn't going to be able to read his book in peace unless he ate dinner sighed and got up with the help of his mother and they walked to the dining room. 

When they reached the dining room all of the death eaters were there waiting for Bella and Hadrian to join them. Hadrian rolled his eyes at the look of annoyance that showed on his father's face and sat down next to Draco who looked like he was slowly killing himself with boredom.

Tom looked at Bella and said "what took you so long?" Bella scowled at her husband and said "why don't you ask your son why he refuses to eat and would rather read?" Tom along with everyone else in the room frowned and looked at Hadrian who was sat at the table reading his book not paying attention to the stares directed at him, well that is what most people thought before the grey haired male said "you do know staring is considered rude right?" before flipping the page of his book almost uninterested, that was until the book was ripped from his hands.

Hadrian scowled and looked up at the person who had taken his book and noticed that it was his father and said "give me back my book or I will have grandfather spill some of your darkest secrets to the entire wizarding world population" a dark look in his eyes that glinted with animosity, while his voice was full of venom. Everyone at the table excluding Narcissa, Bella and Petunia who rolled their eyes at the boy, paled and Tom returned the book to Hadrian.