Second task - The black lake and recovering the treasure that was took

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Hadrian smiled as a tear fell from the corner of his eye. Draco wiped the tear away and smiled taking the ring from the box and placing it on Hadrian's ring finger and said "this ring symbolises who much I love you, it also holds a very strong protection charm so keep it with you at all times" Hadrian nodded and said "I will" before hugging Draco and they both fell asleep.

Now

It has now been two months since Christmas day and it was now time for the second task. Hadrian was stood on stands looking out towards the black lake as the freezing water was creating waves that hit his legs. The old coot was talking about what they would be doing in this task. Hadrian wasn't too worried about this as he knew that all he had to do was save someone from mermaids. No problem.

"Now at the sound of the cano-" the canon blew while Dumbledore gave Filtch an annoyed look. All of the champions dived into the cold lake the older three started to swim away. While Hadrian stayed stationary a few seconds later he transformed into the fastest type of fish he could think of and swam in the direction that he could feel the presences of the other. The seaweed was easy to get through in his new form while he passed he noticed fleur being returned to the surface. So he started to swim faster.

He made it to the area where the 'treasures were kept' Hadrian noticed that Ron, Gabrielle, Cho and the girl that Viktor went to the ball with were there. If he had an eyebrow he would have raised It but he didn't he then turned back to himself and created gills for himself before turning towards the mermaid guarding them and said "the girl at the end her champion was knocked out of this phase of the competition so no one can collect her please allow me to take both my 'treasure' and my fellow champions."

The mermaid placed a trident to Hadrian's throat and said "no only one" Hadrian sighed he really didn't want to have to do this. He looked at the mermaid and his eyes glowed a really dark blood red as the mermaids started to back away. Hadrian released Gabrielle and even though he would much rather leave Ron down in the lake he released Ron from his binds. Once he had finished he started to swim away with both people. On the way he made sure to get rid of the red eyes.

Once he was close enough to the surface he was grabbed by a group of grindylow that inhabited the lake. He pushed the other two to the lake surface and immobilised the creatures, swimming to the surface, towards the steps where Fred and George were waiting for him with a towel. Once he was out he cast a drying spell on himself and Gabrielle. Fleur ran over and hugged harry and said "thank you for saving my little sister" Hadrian smiled "I wasn't about to leave her down there. There was someone, however that I wish I could but that would attract unwanted attention." He whispered while discreetly glancing at Ron. Fleur laughed and got up Ron said "and I helped" Fleur cast him a glance before walking away.

The ginger looked at Hadrian and said "that stupid bitch, clearly she doesn't realise who saved who"

Hadrian grit his teeth before walking over to Ron who was stood near the edge of the platform and said "it looks like you need a cool down" before kicking him into the lake again. Everyone who heard the exchange was laughing. Except those who were friends of Hadrian and Fleur they were glaring at Ronald.