Confrontation

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own the Harry Potter novels nor do I own any of the characters
All rights unfortunately go to J.K. Rowling

(I am changing up slightly how blood adoption works and also how it relates to mate bonds)

Last time
After a few minutes of talking they all went to their seats. The twins informed Hadrian that they had made a bet with Ludo bagman for thirty galleons that Krum catches the snitch but Ireland wins. Hadrian smirked as he heard Fudge say "welcome to the 422nd quidditch world cup, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you, now with that said let the match...BEGIN" his smirk widened as he said "let it begin indeed"

Now

The quidditch cup had finally come to its long-awaited finish for this year. All of the Weasley's minus molly plus Hermione, Hadrian and Sirius were in the Weasley tent some celebrating Irelands win over Bulgaria Ron was stood on the table Hadrian only caught the end of Ron's rant "- he's an artist" Ginny came up from behind, "I think your love Ron" she voiced in a singing tone, loud enough for everyone else to hear. This, of course, caused Fred and George started singing "Viktor I love you, Viktor I do, when we're apart my heart beats only for you!" Upon Hadrian noticing Ron's annoyance because of what the twins were doing, he promptly joined in on the second Viktor. When screaming brought the attention to outside Arthur decided to investigate. Charlie said "looks like the Irish are having a party", Mr Weasley rushed back in and shouted, "STOP! stop it's not the Irish...we need to get out of here." Once everyone went outside the screams intensified and the sea of people running away screaming solidified the urgency in Arthur's voice, "GET BACK TO THE PORTKEY EVERYONE AND STAY TOGETHER!" Mr Weasley sent orders to the group and much to Hadrian's chagrin Ron and Hermione glued themselves to his side, however, his annoyance didn't last for long as a sudden rush of people separated them and he was carried towards the group of death eaters.

As the number of people decreased the closer he came to the death eaters Hadrian felt himself start to relax a little bit more. Spotting the group of his father's me, he subconsciously rolled his eyes and thought to himself, 'so much for being inconspicuous, Dad. It's almost as if you want the world to know your actually still alive.' While he was staring at incredulously at the group, one of the men noticed him and began to approach, realising this could be bad if a death eater approached him while there were still witnesses around, he shook his head, causing the death eater to carry on attacking other people. (The day when Hadrian got reunited with his family he was also introduced to most of the other death eaters, who when finding out that their lord's son had returned, decided to become like protective older siblings, one more so than others). A few minutes later Hadrian was caught unaware as someone collided with him, knocking him to the floor, where he slowly lost consciousness.

When he awoke the place was a ghost town, all that was left of the tents was rubble and the death eaters gone. Standing up, he took the time to look around, however, the sound of approaching footsteps on the now gravel-like land caught his attention, spinning around resulted in a wand being pointed in his face. "Really?!" The wand owners incredulous voice rang out, as they removed the wand from Hadrian's face. "My apologies, I wasn't planning on getting shoved over and knocked unconscious, Barty!" Hadrian sarcastically bit back at the older male. //sigh// "I swear on Merlin's saggy balls that you are a Morgana be damned danger magnetic in need of constant supervision, when Yaxley mentioned that he saw you in the crowd earlier, I honestly thought he was joking, i never actually thought I would see you here. I- actually one second, your father gave me a small job, MORSEMORDRE. Can't you take better care of yourself when you are under the old Merlin wannabe bastards watch?"