Summer holidays -back to the dursleys... or not

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Draco frowned when he realised what that sentence meant and said "remember if they hurt you I will kill them so painfully slowly that they are going to wish that they were never born" Hadrian smiled but jumped when he heard a chorus of "yeah" from behind him and so the other Slytherins, his other dorm mates and the twins. He smiled gently at them and said "thank you. Now I need to sleep so I can get ready to endure torture that I will most likely be forced to go through this holiday." With that the Gryffindor's of the group made their way to their common room and to their dorm room before using magic to pack their trunks leaving a pair of clothing to change into in the morning. Before going to sleep for the night.

Now

It was the morning that that students were heading home and a large banging sound resonated through the Gryffindor common room. Followed by a group of footsteps. Hadrian had just returned to his dorm room to put away the last of his things. He aggressively threw things in his trunk, before slamming the lid shut. The other boys in the room had remained silent as Hadrian was on a silent rampage. Once he had sat down the other three boys left the room and went down to breakfast, discussing about Hadrian.

When they reached the great hall, they went and sat at their table. They noticed the Slytherins looking at them in confusion when they spotted that Hadrian wasn't with them. Neville looked at Draco who was giving him a 'you better tell me what the fuck is going on' look the brunette gave a look that said 'I will tell you later' Draco nodded before going back to his conversation with Blaise.

A few minutes of waiting later a loud explosion was heard everyone in the great hall looked at the Gryffindor table and raised an eyebrow when they saw Seamus sat down eating his breakfast calmly. They then saw the doors open and in walked something that looked like death itself, with the annoying trio trailing after them while whining and arguing. Everyone shook their heads at the oblivious attitude of the trio, even they who had no idea what the hell was going on could tell that the Hadrian was pissed off and wanted to be left alone.

When Hadrian sat down (read as – was pulled down by Ron and Ginny) he hadn't even taken a bite of his breakfast before it was pulled from his line of site. One of his arms were being used as a cuddly toy by the weasley slut while he was rubbing his other hand was gripped that tightly into a fist that his knuckles were white. He looked at the annoying trio with a glare before getting up the other three following him. He looked at them before shoving Ginny off of his arm into Ron and Hermione before walking over to Neville and Seamus who had created a seat between them for Hadrian to sit. Which he did when he noticed that the annoying trio were making their way back over to him.

Hadrian began eating the breakfast that Dean had put together for him when he was grabbed from behind by Ron. Seamus was then holding Ron's wrist tight enough that he let go of Hadrian and said to the stupid ginger haired boy "why can't you just let him eat his breakfast in peace, can't you see that you're annoying him." Hadrian was scowling at the thought of having to burn another shirt when he realised that it had been infested by Weasel germs.

Ron smirked when he saw the scowl on Hadrian's face thinking that he was making that face at what Seamus had said and replied "well Seamus by the look on Harry's face you are wrong and besides I'm his best friend so of course he will want to spend time with me" a loud sound resonated through the great hall and it was the sound of metal hitting the floor.