Free life with the family and Hogwarts 7th year

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
What the annoying trio didn't notice were the pair of snake eyes watching their every movement like a predator stalking its prey.

Now

Three weeks later

Hadrian sat in the garden of Malfoy manor enjoying the summer air feeling relaxed. He watched as magical creatures walked through the garden. Something nudged his shoulder and Hadrian looked to see a unicorn that his mother had taken care of since it was a foul when she found it heavily injured and its mother had abandoned it, she had named the creature as star. He smiled and stroked its mane as the unicorn sat nudged him again. He chuckled and stood up. He started to walk around the mazes of the manor with star by his side.

One hour later

Hadrian hadn't realised how long he had been outside until he heard someone shouting his name, he then looked up and saw that it was already dark out and then cast a quick tempus charm and saw that it was already 11pm and cursed under his breath when he realised that he was supposed to be back ages ago before anyone even realised that he had left considering that he was supposed to be on bed rest for another 5 weeks.

He was nudged again and turned to see star lay down so that he could climb on. He climbed onto the unicorn and star stood up. Hadrian smiled and star started to walk around the maze. He sighed in relaxation completely forgetting the people that were outside looking for him.

He heard the shouting getting louder and realised that star was leading him out of the maze and in the direction of the manor. When he exited the maze he saw the group of people looking like they had seen a ghost. He also noted that his father was within the group of people looking for him. He smiled sheepishly and then leaned forward and whispered into the unicorns ear "hide me from them" after that the unicorn started to walk back into the maze and away from the people who were still blinking in surprise.

Draco being the only one that wasn't surprised ran after Hadrian and continued to walk around the maze besides him with a frown decorating his face. "You're not supposed to be out of bed dear" Draco stated to Hadrian. Hadrian glanced at Draco and then turned to looking around the area and said "I got bored, like you probably would if you had to stare at the same wall with nothing to do 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week for 8 weeks straight."

The blond sighed and said "fine but at least inform one of us if you are going to do something like this again. Do you know how worried I was when you weren't In your room, I know you can take care of yourself but with you being injured and your magical core being damaged, can you understand my concern" Hadrian smiled apologetically and said "sorry Draco I'll tell you next time" Draco nodded and then said "should we head back now I think they would have calmed down now" Hadrian nodded and they started to walk toward the manor again.

When they arrived at the manor Hadrian climbed off of star and the unicorn went and started walking off towards the forest area of the manor. Hadrian's vision went out of focus and he started to feel nauseous, he grabbed onto Draco's shoulder and the blond was supporting his weight and Hadrian then said to the blond "bathroom now" Draco then helped his mate walk to the bathroom where Hadrian found himself throwing up into the porcelain bowl that was the toilet with the blond rubbing soothing circles on his back.