Weaslette clearly doesn't know what personal space is and 6th year begins

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
The rest of the holidays had passed quickly and now Hadrian was on the Hogwarts express and had used the darkness powder to escape from the annoying trio much to his happiness he made a reminder to thank Fred and George again. He frowned as he saw the castle approaching. He sighed and said "this is going to be another long year" Draco who was hugging Hadrian kissed his forehead and said "yes but at least we can get through it together" Hadrian smiled and said "true" before relaxing into his husbands embrace.

Now

As Hadrian who was now disguised as Harry potter the golden boy got off the train he was ambushed by the annoying trio who all were frowning at him and Ron said "where the hell were you mate?" Hadrian glared at Ron and said "first off don't call me mate I am not your mate and second that is none of your business just like I have told you for the last two years Ronald". He said before going to walk ahead. As he was almost at the carriages he spotted Seamus, Dean and Neville climbing into one of the Carriages and made his way towards them. When he was close to them he was dragged in the opposite direction by Ginny to go and sit with them. 

Hadrian was glaring daggers at the girl when he was forced to sit between Ron and Hermione, Ginny looked around the carriage and frowned before saying "aww theirs no more seats available" Hadrian glared at the girl when she said that because the entire other side of the carriage was empty she then walked over and sat down on Hadrian's lap. He shoved her off and said "I am not a seat Ginevra! so please don't treat me as one. Besides, that entire side of the carriage is completely empty" Ginny frowned at Hadrian but sat down, not saying anything about it, while the others on the carriage were completely silent and that was how the rest of the journey was spent in complete and utter silence.

When the carriage came to a stop outside the castle, Hadrian was quick to exit and enter the building unfortunately and much to his chagrin the annoying trio were following close behind him. When he went to sit with Neville, Seamus and Dean again he was shoved passed them by Ron and was forced to sit near the front of the table where Dumbledore could see him and to his utter annoyance the slutty sister of his ex-friend was trying to use him as a chair yet again. Only the people that really knew Hadrian could see the dark look in his eyes that meant that he was close to preforming the cruciatus curse on the girl. Hadrian looked up at the teachers table when his eyes caught Dumbledore watching him he smiled at the man and the old coot smiled back.

Hadrian then continued to look across the staff table before his eyes locked on Severus's and he frowned and made it look like he was glaring at the man to anyone else however those that knew Hadrian knew that they were having a conversation through eye contact. After a few minutes Hadrian looked away from the staff table as Dumbledore stood up and everyone turned their attention to him. The glamoured male looked over at the slytherin Table at his husband who was subtly glaring at the ginger haired girl as were all of the slytherin table for a matter of fact.

"Welcome back 2nd years and above and welcome to Hogwarts first years. Now this year we have two changes in staff. Please welcome professor Horace Slughorn who will be taking over his old position of Potions master, while taking over the Defence against the dark arts position will be Professor Snape" everyone clapped some more enthusiastic than others. After Dumbledore finished his speech about dark forces attempting to enter the castle walls the slytherin table were subtly smirking along with their head of house that hid it behind a glass of pumpkin juice just like Hadrian, Neville, Seamus, Dean and Luna hid theirs behind a goblet of whatever they were drinking.