Tri - wizard tournament champions announced

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Seamus and dean's eyes widened at the story and Hadrian and Neville remembered they hadn't given them the full story. Once they explained everything the two boys understood why he hated Ron, Hermione and Ginny with a passion they agreed to play their roles in his plan. And after that they went to bed.

Now

Hadrian woke up to a green Seamus shaking him in the face before dean pulled his blanket off him and Neville pushed him off the bed. As he hit the floor he said "gee I feel so loved right now" the three boys that were stood up started laughing.

Hadrian smirked and said to Seamus "well my Irish friend would you like to be free from this little prank that has been played of you" the Irish boys eyes widened and nodded his head and Hadrian said, "do you want to see what you have looked like for the last month before I remove it". Hadrian smirked as Seamus nodded and he waved his hand and Seamus walked to the mirror in the bathroom. When he did Hadrian magically changed his clothes and ran from the room, when a very manly (read as girly) scream echoed from the bathroom. All of a sudden everyone in the common room looked towards the sound of the scream seeing Hadrian make a bolt for the portrait hole, exiting the common room.

A second later a green-skinned Seamus Finnegan descended the stairs and heard the prefects talking about the scene a minute ago while others snickered before walking to the portrait hole and looking down the stairs spotting Hadrian smirking up at him he started chasing after him as the entire student body came to see what was going on Seamus screamed "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE MARAUDER JUNIOR AND TURN ME BACK TO NORMAL YOU BASTARD" all the Slytherin's that were there were laughing their heads off at the scene knowing that he has been like this for a month. The Ravenclaws were also snickering along with the Hufflepuffs. The Gryffindor's just had amused smirks at the scene. The Beauxbaton students and Durmstrang raised an eyebrow.

Cedric, Fleur, Viktor, Luna, Fred, George, Draco, Pansy, Greg, Vince, Blaise, Theo, Astoria and Millicent all decided to see what the commotion was and when they saw Seamus chasing after Hadrian they all started laughing.

Hadrian waved his hand and Seamus was back to normal while he noticed that his exit was blocked so he did a jumping summersault over the group of students blocking the stairs rolling forward before standing back up from the roll and carrying on running. Draco looked at Hadrian a little annoyed and shouted at Seamus "oy Finnegan your back to normal you can stop chasing him now" Seamus looked at himself and stopped chasing after Hadrian who stopped running. Draco not caring that others were watching walked over to Hadrian and punched him on the head and said sternly "what did the healer tell you not to do" Hadrian mumbled something that others couldn't hear and Draco nodded and walked away.

Over the next few days, Hadrian sat with a few of the others and watched people enter to place their names into the goblet. Luna had already informed Fleur, Viktor and Cedric that they will be picked for the tournament. And they all nodded and they were relaxed about it and were preparing.

The night of Halloween everyone was sat gathered in the great hall this time they had to sit with their houses much to Hadrian's chagrin he was forced to sit between Ron and Ginny with Hermione sat behind him. Dumbledore started his speech which Hadrian zoned out of when he started to see red flames appear out of the goblet he started to pay attention.