Salazar's hidden library

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Tom Hiddleston as Salazar Slytherin

Last time
Hadrian chuckled at their expressions and said "welcome to my humble abode I come here when I don't want to be found. Well here or the tree by the lake but I think I will be coming here more often now after what happened earlier. Anyway want to see Salazar Slytherin's personal library?" a smirk on his face as both males unfroze and followed Hadrian over to the head of a statue.

Now

As they entered the mouth of the statue they saw a massive slide like drop and they saw Hadrian move to take a step forward. Sirius moved forward and grabbed his arm and said "what the hell you think you're doing? didn't the healer just tell you only an hour ago not to do anything too strenuous or you will reopen all of your injuries. Hadrian chuckled and said "I wasn't going to jump all the way down I was going to get a lift now if you would let go unless you want to end up as basilisk food as she doesn't really like it when people touch me," he said and motioned his head to the side where the basilisk was glaring at them, they didn't meet its eyes, its fangs on show and Sirius immediately let go of Hadrian and the snake relaxed. Draco walked next to Hadrian and said "we should hurry up we only have a few hours until dinner"

Hadrian nodded and they went down further into the chamber until they came across a portrait at the bottom of the drop when Hadrian stepped into the light where the portrait could see him it said "ah Hadrian you're back. What the hell happened to you? You look like something that the dragon dragged in?" the portrait said chuckling and Hadrian smiled and said "that is what I intend to find out, I know I was hit by a combination of spells that I remember reading about in one of the books in the library. May I enter your library grandfather?"

Draco and Sirius jaw dropped at the conversation and Salazar chuckled at their faces and said "anything more my favourite grandson, don't tell your father, oh and do introduce me to your guests, the only other person I had to talk too down here was your father and that was like fifty years ago" Hadrian raised an eyebrow and said "I could always find grandmothers Rowena, Helga and grandfather Godric to keep you company" Salazar's eyes widened and said "fine it's actually been a while since I last spoke to Godric, Rowena and Helga. Maybe after these long years maybe Godric has stopped acting like an idiot".

Hadrian chuckled and said "nope sorry spoke to him about three nights ago he was just as childish as ever according to grandma Rowena" Salazar looked at the ceiling of the area and said "merlin help me I am going to need in" Hadrian smirked and said "sorry spoke to him as well he said you're on your own" Salazar growled and said "damn. Anyway you still haven't introduced our guests".

The black-haired boy turned to Draco and Sirius and motioned them forward and said to Salazar "grandfather let me introduce you to my cousin/godfather/uncle Sirius black, the tall one with long curly hair. You know the one that was wrongly sent to Azkaban for 12 years for a crime he didn't commit" as Sirius stepped forward and bowed to the founder and said, "my entire family other than myself and Hadrian were in your house lord Slytherin". Salazar raised an eyebrow and said "I thought you said you were in my house Hadrian" Hadrian shook his head and said "no I said I was supposed to be in your house but talked Alistair into placing me into grandpa Godric's house I became a snake in lions clothing" Salazar shook his head and said "only you Hadrian, only you"