Omake 5

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

As requested by @Dest1el-4life 

(sorry if it is not exactly what you wanted and that it took so long... especially since you asked this request almost a year ago... sorry again)

set during 7th year (the annoying trio will attend seventh year)

Now

Hadrian had just floo'd onto platform 9 3/4, so that he can board the train and head to his final year of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. He was happy that he no longer had to pretend to be the boy wonder, he didn't have to put on that dreadful glamour, finally he could be himself. Smiling to himself he slowly started to walk forward, out of the way of the fireplace that connected to the floo network, when he was violently shoved to the floor by a passing figure, a familiar voice said "get out of my way scum, I'm the boy who lived's best friend, Scum like you should bow to people like me."

Hadrian was about to spit a retort at the offending red head, when he heard the calming voice of his mate "Look whose being a pompous prat now weasel, what, don't understand? Do I need to break out a dictionary for you. Let me remind you of something weasel, Potter isn't around to save you, neither is your little mudblood friend, not like she would be much help anyway, what's she going to do, recite hogwarts: a history until I die of boredom? I hardly call that talent."

The silver haired male waited for a response, only to be met with the sound of disappearing footsteps as a shrill voice shouted " RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY GET BACK OVRE HERE THIS INSTANT!" He heard his mate's footsteps approach him, he felt a pair of hands help to lift him to his feet. Looking into the shining Ruby and Aquamarine eyes of his mate Draco said "Are you and the baby alright? That bastard didn't do anything to you, did he?" Hadrian smiled at the overprotective mother hen that his mate had turned into and said "Draco, we're both fine, relax, stop worrying, okay?"

Draco took a deep breath and said "okay, I'm calm, but if weasel does anything else I don't like, I won't hesitate to kill him." He smiled slightly and kissed Hadrian's forehead. Another voice was heard from behind them "what happened here?" Hadrian and Draco turned around to face Narcissa who was looking at them concerned. The blond shared a glance with his mate before turning back to his mother and saying, "it's nothing that hasn't already been handled mother." Narcissa nodded and sighed knowing that she wasn't going to get a response from her son or her nephew, looking them both in the eye, she walked over and gave them a hug. When she released them from the hug she said, "you both best board the train, it is going to leave soon." The pair nodded reluctantly walking towards the train. 

After reaching the Slytherin carriage, at the back of the train, Hadrian sat down, with Draco immediately taking the seat to his right, hugging his waist as they waited for the others to show up. looking at his mate in concern the blond asked, "are you sure that you are alright? I swear I will go and kill weasel-bee now if I have to." Hadrian smiled at the overprotectiveness of his mate and said "love, I am fine. the only thing that I have to deal with is the morning sickness, which just serves as a reminder that we are going to be parents." Draco smiled softly and moved over slightly so that he could embrace his younger silver haired mate. 

Hadrian sighed in content and leaned into Draco, it was around this time that the other Slytherin students turned up, along with the train leaving the station, "about time that you all turned up" Draco exclaimed, staring at the large group that just walked through the compartment door. " well sorry that we had to deal with weasel-bee, weaslette and the mudblood who wouldn't let us passed, while they also argued about the fact that Hadrian in his potter disguise wasn't here, safe to say that I really wanted to punch him... I didn't...but I wish that I had." Draco shook his head amused and said "only you pans, only you." Hadrian snorted to himself and said "coming from the person that wanted to kill the very same person, less than 20 minutes ago." Pansy smirked at Draco and said "Pot calling the Kettle black much, huh." the blond grumbled in response as both Daphne and Blaise sat down opposite them. "so what was the reason that you wanted to kill the blood-traitor?" Daphne asked