Slughorn's Christmas party

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
He smirked and began walking to his class. He thought to himself 'this will be a very interesting year'

Now

A few weeks later

Everyone was excited because the fist quidditch game of the year was beginning. After twenty minutes Hadrian made his way down to the great hall and started to eat his breakfast once he was surrounded by people wishing him good luck.
Later that very same day the Gryffindor team were celebrating with Gryffindor winning against Slytherin 260: 70 Hadrian was board in the celebration so he was starting to walk out when he saw Ronald and Hermione snogging in the corner and he raised his eyebrow in obvious surprise before smirking an walking out of the room in the direction of the black lake. 

On his way down he saw Slughorn in the herbology green house and decided to inform him of something. "Sir you remember that memory of you and father in one of your club meetings talking about horcruxes" Slughorn nodded and Hadrian said "I don't mean to be rude but I need the real memory so that Dumbledore doesn't get suspicious" Slughorn nodded and looked around before removing the memory and placing it into a phial and Hadrian continued walking.
Slughorn then said "oh and Harry my boy, there is a Christmas party that I am hosting and I would like to invite you to join" Hadrian smiled and said "of course sir" before disappearing from sight.

Skipping to the night of the Christmas party

Hadrian walked down the hallway until he reached the where he had asked his date to meet him he stopped when he saw Luna stood there waiting for him. He smiled and said "you look pretty Luna, Neville is a very lucky guy" Luna smiled and said "thank you Hadrian and you clean up well yourself and besides I am lucky to have Neville, not many can say that they have a sweet, considerate, loving boyfriend can they" Hadrian chuckled and said "no I suppose that most people can't say that can they" both of the students chuckled and then made their way to the party.

Once they were outside the room Hadrian pushed the door open and allowed Luna to walk in first, he saw Ronald and Hermione in the corner ad frowned when he remembered that Hermione is a member of the group that Slughorn had, but pushed it aside when professor Slughorn had seen him and walked over and asked "ah Harry my boy, you've finally made it and who is this lovely young lady" Luna smiled at the man and Hadrian said "this is a close friend of mine Luna lovegood she is a fifth year student Sir" Slughorn nodded and said "wouldn't happen to be the young lass that is dating Neville would you" Luna smiled and nodded and said "yes Sir" and Neville in his waiter outfit walked over and said "I heard my name" and the three of them started to laugh at the words.

Hadrian then said "I received a letter from Remus saying that I am to spend my Christmas holiday at the Burrow with the Weasley's and because the train is tomorrow I will be leaving a little bit early so that I can get a good night sleep so that I can get an early start to pack my things" Slughorn nodded and said "well try and have a good holiday then my boy" Severus then walked over to Hadrian and said "Dumbledore has asked me to inform you, that he is travelling over the holidays so to wish you a good Christmas, now if you will excuse me" after Snape finished speaking the door opened and in walked Malfoy being pulled along by Filch saying "get your hands off me you filthy little squib" Slughorn looked at Draco before frowning at filch and said "why did you drag the boy here" filch looked at Slughorn and said " I found him lurking about on the seventh floor corridor he claims to have been invited to your party"