Christmas, Yule Ball and ball dates

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
He made his way back into the chamber before placing the invisibility cloak at the base of the couch and removing the glamour and the went back to his painting and said "those stairs were a lot steeper then I remember" the others chuckled and said "you're getting old sal" to which Slytherin gave them the finger, before falling asleep.

Now

Hadrian woke up looking around the unfamiliar room and said "where the fuck am I?" then a second later he was smacked around the back of the head and a woman's voice said "I better not have just heard my cute adorable Grandchild swear" Hadrian looked at the woman and said "sorry grandma Helga" the woman smiled gently and said "I suggest you get out of here before you have to go with that girl with the ginger hair for the ball" Hadrian scowled and said "you mean the ginger slut" Helga nodded her head and said "I won't even hit you for the use of that word" after that Hadrian got dressed with a wave of his hand and started to ascend the stairs to the girls' bathroom. When he left the room he took note of the time and knew that everyone would be in the great hall.

After about ten minutes of walking, he arrived at the great hall and walked over to the twins who were busy writing stuff down. Snape walked over and passed him a book before walking away after which Hadrian sat down and started to write in the book once he had finished he felt eyes on him and lifted his head to see three sets of eyes watching him he gave the trio an incredulous look before. Closing the book and walking up to Snape who checked the contents of the writing before nodding signalling that he can leave. He went and collected the things he placed onto the table and placed them back in the bag that he brought with him and proceeded to walk away from the great hall.

Once he was outside Fleur approached him and asked if he would follow her. He agreed and they went to a less crowded area. Hadrian noticed that Gabrielle was there and was drawing something. Fleur said "I 'ave an idea and it killz two birdz viz one stone" Hadrian raised an eyebrow and fleur said, "vill you go to the ball vith my little sister Gabrielle?" Hadrian said "sure as long as she is okay with this" the girl nodded and smiled and Hadrian said, "so does this kill two birds with one stone?"

Fleur smiled and said, "it benevits you that you don't 'ave to go vith the know-it-all girl, the slutty girl or anyone vat vey pick and it benevits me that my sister is vith someone, I approve of and someone vat I trust." Hadrian nodded and turned to Gabrielle and said "I will collect you from the entrance hall at exactly seven then" the girl nodded and both said "thank you" and Hadrian shook his head and said "no problem" before leaving the area.

After about ten minutes of wandering, Hadrian headed towards the owlery where he sat on the stairs and wrote a letter out to his parents. Once he was done he entered the building and immediately an owl flew over to him and he knew it wasn't Hedwig but recognised it as Sirius's family owl and passed it the letter before whispering to it where to go. Once it had gone he started to head back down the tower when he reached the exit he almost walked into someone when he looked up he noticed a Ravenclaw girl and said "sorry I didn't mean to almost run into you" the girl nodded and Hadrian started to walk down the stairs. The girl said to him "do you have a date for the ball yet?" Hadrian nodded and said "yes I am going with Gabrielle Delacour, you're going with Cedric aren't you?" the girl nodded and said "yes you're a friend of his are you not" Hadrian nodded back and said "I will see you later Cho was it" the girl replied with a yes before they both went their separate ways.