big time skip and Hogwarts letters

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
A few days later Tom was Named as Minister of Magic and he started changing the magical wold for the better by first revising all of the laws made while Albus was the chief warlock and Cornelius fudge was the minister for magic and changing them or getting rid of them.

Now

Time skip 11 years

Hadrian was sat in the living room with His mother reading... you guessed it a book. (Shocker?! Right) in the last few years Hadrian had taken over the defence against the dark arts position at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, while Draco had become Head Auror. During the summer was one of the few times that Hadrian actually got to spend time with his family and he was happy that he at least spent some of his time with them.

The silence in the room was destroyed by large stampeding footsteps Hadrian sighed and said "I love them, I really do but is a few hours of silence too much to ask for" while pinching the bridge of his nose. Bella who was sat on the couch opposite him chuckled and said "one of the downsides of being a parent sweetheart" Hadrian looked at Bella and said "yeah because you would definitely know that wouldn't you. I was completely silent when I was around" Bella shook her head and then turned back to reading.

After a few minutes the door swung open and "MUM, MUM OUR HOGWARTS LETTERS FINALLY ARRIVED" was heard. Hadrian pinched the bridge of his nose and grumbled the words "I really need to kill Draco for getting them to call me mum" Hadrian looked over at the door and smiled gently before saying "that's great Scorpius, I will take you and Cassi to diagon alley in a few days, isn't your father home? Have you told him yet? Have you told your sister yet?"

Scorpius looked at Hadrian and shook his head before Hadrian smiled and said "I think your sister and father are with uncle padfoot and uncle Regulus In the office why don't you go and tell them, I'm sure uncle padfoot will tell you all about his time at Hogwarts. And if I see or hear from another teacher that you have done any of the things he has I will ground you, with no broom privileges for the entire time you are there or here do I make myself clear young man" his expression turning stern.

Scorpius nodded his head frantically and said "yes Mum, I won't, please don't take away my broom" before running in the direction of the office. Hadrian chuckled and said "considering how he acts, it makes me wonder if Draco was the same or worse" Bella looked up smirking and a voice from behind said "oh he was worse much worse" Hadrian smiled and said "finally decided to join us aunt Narcissa" the woman nodded and smiled before sitting down next to her sister and said "tea?" Bella nodded and Hadrian shook his head and said "coffee for me please" Narcissa nodded and then called for dobby.

When the house elf arrived Narcissa told the house elf to bring to cups of tea and Hadrian's usual. When the drinks finally arrived Narcissa said "so what's with all of the racket" Bella chuckled and Hadrian sighed and replied "Hogwarts letters arrived" Narcissa's eyes held a look of recognition. After about ten minutes of talk did the door finally open and footsteps were heard, after a few moments weight was felt against Hadrian's side.

Hadrian smiled down and said "did Scorpius wake you up, lyra?" (I may or may not have mention that as well as the teaching thing Hadrian and Draco had three more children (another set of twins and a single baby, not necessarily in that order and when he found out about the last one he sent a curse at Draco) two more girls and one boy, descriptions will be at the bottom) he felt the head mover before he smiled and moved so that Lyra's head was on his lap and she could sleep comfortably. "Mummy why is Scorpius being so nosy he woke me up and almost woke Titania and Orion up, so why" Lyra asked, Hadrian smiled and said "Hogwarts letter baby, you will get yours in a few years" the girl nodded before falling asleep.