Trial three- the maze, Graveyard

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Seamus lay on the couch and said "now this is the life" the others nodded and started to research a little bit about each of their families and their histories. They even studied for all of their subjects. Hadrian sat on a couch with Draco reading a book and smiled at the blond and said "I wish we could stay like this forever" Draco smiled and said "same here" before leaning his head on Hadrian's and reading the book with him.

Now

It was now June and time for the final task the four champions had been informed about what they were about to experience. As the four people entered the arena music started playing really loudly. Once all of them were ordered by Dumbledore he spoke to the four champions "a few words of warning this maze is extremely dangerous, people change in this maze. Be careful" after that he sent the four champions to their places and Hadrian looked at Sirius and said "tell Barty to get out of here the second I enter the maze" Sirius nodded and petted Hadrian's head and they then heard Dumblefuck say "it is time at last our four champions have reached the final task. Seeing as mister potter has come in first he will be the first to enter the maze followed by mister Diggory, then Mr Krum and finally Ms Delacour. In this maze the champions will be searching for the tri-wizard cup that has been placed with in the maze by Professor Moody. Now at the sound of the cannon the first champion shall enter the maze" a few seconds later the cannon blew and Hadrian entered the maze and looked back at Sirius and Barty who pointed to head left.

Before the exit had closed off. He started running through the maze in the direction that Barty had pointed. He had basically got bored within the first four minutes. However his boredom seemed to lift when he came across an acromantula group that was ahead of them. The second the group of massive spiders saw him he cast a spell "Serpensortia" instead of just a normal snake that was produced from his wand it was a miniature basilisk that was around 20 foot it looked at Hadrian who was stood their looking bored and motioned it's head for the boy to follow after it. When Hadrian was stood next to the snake it shoved Hadrian on its back and started to head in a certain direction.
On the way he heard a spell go off and he turned his head to see Viktor, Cedric and fleur who had joined together and were currently trying to find Hadrian just staring at him incredulously as he was sat doing nothing on the back of snake as it slithered off in some random direction (I just pictured this ⬇️ song in my head

). He simply waved his hand with a smirk on his face as the snake all but flew off in the other direction.

The three other champions gave each other a look before running after the snake. When the snake had stopped the only one that had managed to keep up with it was Cedric the other two had to stop for a breather about 10 minutes back.
It was at this point that both males had noticed that the cup was sat at the edge of the part of the maze. They both noticed that maze area closed over. Hadrian unsummoned the snake before walking with Cedric to the next opening.

When they were walking they started talking about what was about to happen. "Cedric are you sure that you're going to be okay with all of this?" Hadrian asked. Cedric smiled lightly and said "if I wasn't I wouldn't be here would I" Hadrian smiled and said "I just wanted to make sure because you won't be able to have any contact with your family due to how close they are to Dumbledore and you can't talk to Cho either because of the same fact" Cedric sighed "surprisingly I am actually okay with that so shall we?" with that they started walking when something came out of the ground and grabbed Cedric's leg pulling him to the ground. After a few seconds Hadrian cast a spell that killed the plant before pulling Cedric up once they had calmed down a bit Cedric felt the wind pick up and grabbed Hadrian's arm and pulled him as he ran towards the cup. Hadrian looked back to see the hedges start to combine into one and ran faster along with Cedric. When they were close enough they both grabbed the cup and took the port key to a grave yard.