Full moon and Unexpected

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

LAST TIME
Third year was different that year he met his father's friend Remus lupin who turned out to be a werewolf, and his godfather Sirius black who had escape Azkaban just to come and get peter Pettigrew who turned out to be Ron's rat scabbers. Now he was back at the Dursley's house locked in his room which the Dursley's had oh so kindly given to him (note the sarcasm people).

NOW

Harry was sat on his bed in Dudley's old second bedroom after having been locked in there by his uncle... again. He hadn't done anything wrong he had done his chores just like he had been told cooked them dinner and weeded the garden he had just finished cleaning the dishes after dinner when his uncle roughly grabbed him by the neck of his T-shirt and pulled him up the stairs before roughly shoving in his room before shouting at him about what a horrible state the gardens looked and that he had ruined it all. Before telling him that he wouldn't be getting any meals for a fortnight, before promptly locking him in his room. This is where we find our young protagonist. He looked at his clock in a sort of daze as the clock ticked. A screech came from the corner of the room and Harry got up and unlocked the cage of his owl Hedwig before opening his window and letting her fly from the window for her bit of freedom. He only wished he could do the same.

As he thought back his face and mind clouded with anger. He told Ron about the abuse, the ginger didn't care, he told Hermione, and she said she would speak to someone about it... that never happened, he spoke to professor Dumbledore. This was how the conversation went:

Flashback

Harry had entered Dumbledore's office and sat down in one of the chairs opposite the headmaster, the old man looked back at the boy and said "lemon drop?" his eyes twinkling. Harry declined and said, "sir I was wondering is there any possible way that I could stay here for the summer?" Dumbledore sat up straight and said, "Harry my boy, you know just as well as I do that your aunt and uncle's is the safest place for you to be what with the blood wards there to protect you." Harry looked down at his lap and said: "sir they abuse and neglect me please don't make me go back there". Dumbledore smiled gently. The old man turned around and said "it does no good to lie my boy surely they do not do anything of the sought, you need to go back there for the summer and no you can't stay at one of the others houses after all they don't have the same protection that the Dursley's house provides for you. It is after all for the greater good that we keep you safe" after that harry was ushered out of the office.

Flashback over

After thinking about it for a while harry thought there was just something about the old man that h didn't like the smile he gave him when he told him about the abuse was anything but gentle if anything it looked maniacal and crazy. While pondering his thoughts harry went and sat down on his bed the ticking of the clock brought him back to his senses. He looked over at the clock and noticed that he only had 20 seconds left until his birthday 20...19...18 he looked with dull eyes as the clock ticked down 17...16...15...14 he stood up and walked over to his wardrobe and reached for an item the clock ticking as he did 5...4....3....2 he only had enough time to place the item he picked up on the bed as the clock hit midnight a.k.a his birthday when a searing pain burned through his body it was strong enough to make him cry but not enough to make him scream out in pain. The pain intensified as it reached his lower back and shoulder blades it had gotten to the point where he passed out from the pain.