ICE

I punched my teacher in the face.

In all actuality it was really his fault, I mean what respectful adult tells a girl she's useless, stupid and the only thing she'll be good for is a good lay?

My name is Dealia Frost, I'm........ old, let's leave it at that, my one and only friend calls me Ice, he says I'm cold to everyone and a bit harsh, I don't believe him I think I'm pretty nice. I'm five-eight with waist-length midnight-black hair and pale blue eyes (another reason he calls me ice). People at my school like to think I'm a badass because I ride a bike and have a few tattoos.

I like bikes and tattoos, so what?

Oh, there's one more small thing I almost forgot to mention about myself, it's not too big just a little detail you should know. I'm awesome.

I kick ass and forget to take names. I put assholes in their place and love the ladies, ladies who like ladies and girls who pretend to be ladies but are really sexy freaks.

With all my awesomeness you're probably wondering why I'm in high school (what can I say, I get bored easily).

I love to fight and race and I am extremely suspicious of puppets.

I have the brains too, I'm like an extreme-level genius.

My tongue is pretty fast and flexible too......perves...it's from all the languages I know. Basically, I'm awesome (conceited I know *shrug*) Do something about it.

Thought so.

The one thing I'm known mostly for is my temperso when assholes like Mr. Johnson here who is currently unconscious think that he can speak to me any kind of way and gets up in my face, I have a right to show him where he can shove his words.

I sigh as I look down at him, his brown toupee is a little crooked, his eyes rolled up in his head his suit is rumpled.

Everyone in the classroom is silent, I look back up and they are all staring at me in horror. I look at them with calm eyes giving nothing away, but I really don't feel anything. I honestly don't care.

Stepping around to the front of my desk I look down at Johnson, pull my foot back at kick him in the nuts. The guys in the room flinch back and wince, turning I sit back down and rest my feet on my desk and start the countdown. 3...2....1.

"Ms. Frost my office now" Principal Smith shouts.

Ignoring him I look up at the ceiling and start to whistle. Oh did I forget to mention, I have a serious problem with authority? Zero tolerance. No one and I means no one tells me what to do, it's why I spent years learning about myself and my powers so no one would ever be able to use me or trick me.

A shadow fell over me while I was thinking. I looked up into Smiths' sweaty face, he looked like he was about to pop a vein(snicker).

"What do you want Smith?" I asked lazily.

If it was possible his face even redder, "You attacked a teacher" he spits out. No, he actually spat on me.

I shot up out of my chair and turned to face him. Looking him in the eye I speak low and slow.

"Keep your bacteria-infested dribble to yourself you baboon". I swear his brain is gonna pop.

The silence in the room is deafening as they watch our match. I keep direct eye contact with Smith, he tries to stare me down but he looks away first. I smirk.

The nurse barrels into the room and starts looking over Johnson. She pulls some smelling salts out of her coat pocket and holds it under her nose, after a few seconds he starts to sputter and opens his eyes, when he sees me standing over him fear flashes in his eyes then is quickly replaced by hate, I smirk down at him and he narrows his eyes.

Groaning he tries to sit up," what happened?".

"Oh, nothing" I reply looking at my nails. "Just got your ass knocked out by a girl".

He glares at me. I laugh in his face.

Bitch, he calls me in his mind

"I know". I say to him watching as his eyes widen. Turning back about I look at Smith."Still here Smitty?"

He is gonna pop.

He reaches forward to touch my arm, I raise an eyebrow at him, daring him. He drops his hand.

"My office now Ms. Frost" He continues to scream.

"Dude, shut it," I finally snap at him eyes flashing. He actually takes a step back.

"I want her arrested for assault" Johnson rants from his spot on the floor. "She attacked me", he continues ranting. Sighing I turn to pack my bag and walk out of the class.

"Where are you going, Ms. Frost?" Smith.

"Someone stop her". Johnson.

"Come back here!" Smith

" I'll get you for this!" Johnson

Walking out the school doors into the bright sun I head towards my bike, swing my leg over, start her up, and peel out.

Guess that's the last time I will be going to this school. Oh well.

Well, what do you think? tell me if you like it. this is actually the second book I'm trying to write, don't really know where I'm going with it yet.