Club Hopping

After a few movies and another snack, I went back up to my room.

"Heading out again tonight princess?" Jacob asks still on my bed watching Gossip girl.

Ignoring his 'princess' comment I walk into my closet to get dressed.

"Yeah, I'm really bored and need to blow off some steam". I select my black leather pants a red shirt and black low-heeled boots. After I'm dressed I go into my weapons room and pick up a few toys. Two nine-millimeter guns, two shivs, and a short sword which I strap on my back after I put on my harness.

" Be back in a few". I shout heading to the front door and grabbing my leather jacket to conceal my weapons.

"Have fun" I hear as I close the door behind me.

I walk over to my ninja Kawasaki and jump on, starting her up and peeling out.

I sing/rap on my way there. My own personal lyrics

On my fucking ninja
here I come to kill ya

creeping through your back door
slap you cause you want more.

your like whose that chick
I gotta slap you real quick

I'm like don't call me a chick
call me a bitch. Badass.

Chuckling at my weak rhymes. I shift into third and head downtown to where all the action is.

I pull into the parking lot of Bliss, a very popular nightclub I hop off my bike and pocketed my keys, and walk to the door, past the outrageously long line.

The bouncer watches me as I approach and as soon as I'm close enough he opens the door to the protests of those in line. I blow them a kiss and head in.

The club's interior is dark like a gothic theme park. A full bar to both sides of the club and a large dance floor in the center with some seating around the edges. The top floor holds the v.i.p. booths and back office.

How do I know all this? It's my club. giggle. Yes, I'm the owner of the newest and hottest club in Ohio.

Heading up to my office I move towards the V.I.P. conscious of the many curious eyes on me.

"What's up Boss lady?" Dexter one of the bouncers asks me.

"Nothing much, just chillin'"

"Cool, cool ice lady have fun".

Now I know I should punch him in the face for the 'ice lady' crack, but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. Show Jacob that I'm not as cold as he thinks.

I continue walking towards my office, stepping inside I sit behind my desk and do a little work.

******************************************

An hour later I sat back and sighed.

Maybe I'll do a little hunting tonight.

I got up and made my way over to the security cameras in my office and watched all the clubbers having fun. My eye was drawn to the camera above the dance floor and I watched as a seriously hot, Hooottt, girl move on the dance floor.

From what I could pick up through the cameras, she had fiery red hair to the middle of her back. she was wearing a cream-colored top, grey skinny jeans, and black pumps.

Moving away from the monitors, I made my way to the door and headed back downstairs. I could see her moving in the sea of people flowing beautifully to the beat of the music.

Making my way through the crush of people, turning down more than one offer to dance I finally get a clear view of her. I watch the way she moves like a total creeper.

Probably feeling my gaze on her she turns and raises an eyebrow over her shoulder and her jade-green eyes sparkle in challenge.

Never one to turn down a challenge I move up silently behind her until my front is pressed tightly to her back, and we begin to move.

Our bodies flow against one another never breaking contact. I spin her around and pull her into me, she looks up at me and gives me a shy smile. (Don't get shy now) I think as we continue to move. The song changes but we continue to move at our own beat.

I run my hands up and down her sides making her shiver, I smirk.

See I've already scanned her mind and found out that she's an agent for the council. They know I have a weakness for hot women so they sent her in to seduce and kidnap me. I've decided to seduce her instead.

We keep dancing and I lean my head toward her neck, inhaling her scent. I place a light kiss on her pulse point and she sucks in a deep breath and clutches my back.

"I'm Dealia". I whisper into her ear.

She gives another shiver.

"Amelia". She manages to gasp out as I run my hands back down to her hips and pull her closer.

I step back and hold a hand out toward her, she hesitates for a second then puts her hand in mine as I pull her toward the back of the club.

We stumble out the back door into the alley, lips wrapped around each other, hands roaming, I push her up against the wall beside the door and she wraps her legs around my waist. Reaching down I grab a hold of both of her wrists and pin them above her head and attack her lips again.

The kiss begins to heat up, both of us fighting for dominance,(I win)

Pulling away from her lips I kiss a trail up her neck and her earlobe. She moans.

"Do you have to sleep with me to complete your mission?" I whisper. I can tell she has to fight off the lust-induced haze because she doesn't answer right away. When my words finally register to her she stiffens.

I tighten my hands on her wrist as she briefly struggles then sags against me.

"Are you going to kill me?" she asks, surprising me.

"Is that what happens if you fail a mission?"

"Yeah," she says nodding her head.

I step back from her and release her wrists, she straightens up her clothes and eyes me with distrust.

"Hey, I'm not the one who tried to seduce and kidnap someone, " I say in outrage.

Hey, eyes soften. " You're right I'm sorry".

"Ok now your forgiven, give your council a message for me. If they want to see me they can get off their lazy asses and come find me themselves".

I lean forward and crowd her back against the wall. I give her a peck on the lips the whisper in her ear while slipping one hand into her front pocket leaving my number.

"And if you want to see me again, you know how to reach me".

I head back inside and up to my office.

"I feel like kicking some ass".