You and what army? Oh. That army

I dropped Amelia back at a portal to faerie so she could head home. We made plans to meet again later and I headed home.

"I'm home." I shout out to Jacob as I walked through the door.

"How did it go?" He asked floating down through the ceiling.

"Oh the usual. Bow down to us, we own you, were stronger than you were your leaders blah blah blah, all that good shit."

"What did you do?" He asks chuckling.

"Nothing" I say seriously.

"No really, what did you do?"

"I really didn't do anything. I asked them what their problem was, they called me a rogue because I wouldn't bow down too any of them or my leader or some shit? then one vampire dude tried to get in my head, so I punched him in the face and left." I finish and sit down on the sofa.

"Well that was boring." He says pouting.

I just shrug my shoulders.

"Oh, I met up with that chick I told you wanted to kidnap me the other night. Took her for a late lunch and then we went dancing." I smile at the memory.

"Aw. Aren't you just so romantic." He says and I throw a cushion and it goes straight through him.

"Anyway, we were getting hot and heavy, then all of a sudden a bunch of vamps show up saying they wanna kick my ass for punching casper in the face."

"Casper?" He asks.

"The vamp leader."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah anyway I told them to leave and all that jazz, but they still tried to fight me and lost. By that time the mood was ruined so I took her home and we promised to hook up later." I finish laying down on the couch.

"So all in all, pretty boring day?" He asks.

"Yup. I'm gonna take a nap now." I tell him already starting to drift off.

********************************************

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and end up falling out of the chair and landing on the floor.

"Umph. What"s going on?" I ask as I try to shake the sleep fog from my brain. Then I sense them. Close to maybe one hundred and fifty moving this way.

"Incoming." I yell out to Jacob. I get up and run to my security room to find Jacob already there watching the cameras.

"Amything on the moniters yet?" I ask as I begin strapping on my weapons.

"Not yet but they must have tripped one of the hidden sensors."

"I'm gonna head out and give them a proper welcome." I finish strapping on my remaining weapons and heading out the room.

"Go get'em tiger." He yells after me.

"I'm not a tiger, I'm a bloody ninja." I mumble to myself.

"Watever you say tiger." He says.

"Damn ghosts with their good hearing." I say as he laughs at me.

I open my back door and fly up into the night air. (I know you're probably wondering why I ride my bike everywhere if I can fly. Three reansons. The humans would shit their pants if they say a flying girl. Flying is a lot of work and uses up a lot of energy and finally. I love riding my bike.)

I fly over the area behind my house, I can feel them coming closer towards me. They've stopped in a clearing and I hover in the air above them, they haven't spotted me yet so I watch as they regroup to go over their plan.

But I don't plan on waiting, I want to get back to sleep. I hate being woken up.

When they're all together, I let myself drop so I land in the middle of them and shout at the top of my lungs.

"SO WHOSE READY FOR A SERIOUS ASS KICKING TONIGHT"