Cold Rage

His screams of terror and pain we're fueling my bloodlust and the only thing that I could think about was causing him more pain.

With my arm still buried in and through his chest I dragged him back through the hole I had made, my forearm brushing against his ribs only made him scream more and I smiled.

When we exited the rubble all eyes we're on us and gasps of horror could be heard throughout the large crowd.

I walked until we returned to the circle they had made to capture me earlier. Releasing his hair, I threw him off of my arm and he slammed to the ground groaning, guards tried to rush to him and probably me also but I put up a protection bubble so they could see what was going on inside but they wouldn't be able to get inside and he wouldn't be getting out.

He rolled over onto his hands and knees and spat out pints of blood and started coughing uncontrolably, I looked down at my left arm that was bathed in his blood and smiled at such a beautiful sight, but knew that I wouldn't truly be satisfied until his blood flowed freely beneath my feet.

Sitting back on his haunches he pressed one bloody shaking hand to the hole in his chest and looked over at me. Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Stand up!" I commanded and he had no choice but to obey, no matter how weakened his body. He rose to his feet shakily and turned to face me with terror in his eyes.

I unsheated my dagger and approached him slowly, my eyes locked on his, I wanted him to understand and see his death in my eyes, to see the pain that was about to be his.

His body started trembling and he took one step back, then another. He turned and tried to run for the crowd but the protection bubble cut off his escape. He started banging his fist on the clear surface and the guards on the outside took that as their cue to shoot at me, but their weapons discharge was only absorbed by the bubble and strengthened it.

I continued my slow journey towards him and by now he had realised that there was no escape for him and he had leaned his back against the bubble in an attempt to get as far away from me as possible.

"Please release me!" He shouted as tears streamed down his face.

"No mercy, remember?" I said as I reached him and plunged the dagger through his wrist and pinned one of his hands to the bubble, it absorbed the impact of the blade and held it. He screamed and tried to pull his hand away but only succeded in making it bleed more.

I pulled out another dagger and did the same with his other wrist, then two more in both feet, all the while he screamed and begged for forgiveness while I continued smiling.

When he was pinned down I stood back and admired my work and gave a nod of approval.

"Let's begin." I say in a cold voice.

Warning, Warning. Graphic. You have been warned.

I brought my right hand up towards the hole in his chest and reached in, digging in until I wrapped my hand around a rib, I gave a sharp tug and felt it snap. He screamed even louder as I started to slowly draw it out through the existing hole.

When it was free, I threw it behind me on the ground and smiled as I went back in to get another one.

I did this repeatedly until his entire ribcage lay discarded on the ground behind me, he had stopped screaming a while ago as he began to choke on his own blood and I noticed that he was about to pass out.

We can't have that.

"Keep your eyes open." I commanded using my weighted words and his eyes snapped open and locked on me.

"Good boy." I say patting his cheek with my bloodied hand leaving a blood shaped hand print behind.

"Let's continue, shall we." I say in a happy tone.

I pry his mouth open with my left hand and reach in with my right and get a grip in his tongue and pull.

Muffled scream come from him as I stretch his tongue to the max and far beyond it.

Who knew a tongue could be so long?

Finally I hit a snag and his tongue stops, my eyes widen and a vicious smile comes to my face as I look at him in the eyes. I throw my head backwards and rip his disgusting tongue out of his mouth as it goes to join his other discarded body parts. Blood splatters on my head and drips down onto my face as I snap my head foward to look at him.

Pure agony is showing on his face as I reach back up to his face and grip his jaw and snap it to one side and his eyes try to roll up in his head. I release his now broken, hanging and useless jaw and slap him a few times in the face until his eyes focus back on me.

"There you go, that wasn't so hard was it?" I ask when he managed to focus.

"What is your name anyway?" I ask leaning back.

"Never mind, it doesn't matter." I say shaking my head and getting back to work.

I step back and pull out my gun and aim at his concaved chest and start firing. His body twitches from each bullet and by the time I'm done I've written 'ICE' in all capital letters on his chest. At this point, I'm covered in blood almost as if I'd taken a bath in it but I don't mind one bit.

It's a good thing that the people from Enclion are stronger and more resiliant than humans or I would have never been able to have this much fun.

By now his chest resembles ground beef and his organs are starting to fall out. I walk back up to him and without any warning jam my fingers into his eye socket and remove his eye and do the same to the other and they go and join the reject pile.

I can feel his life draining away but I don't want him to have a peaceful death so I quickly remove the short sword from the hidden sheath along my spine and remove his head from his body as slowly as possible.

It rolls to the left and stops at the end of the bubble, I then begin removing my blades from his body and it drops to the ground and I wipe them off as best I can on his clothes. After resheathing them I use magic to burn the rest if his body and go to pick up his head by the hair and drop my protection bubble.

I expected more guards to try and rush me but everyone is a far away from me as possible and staring at me with horrified eyes as if I'm some type of monster.

I walk towards the clan house and they immediately clear a path for me, standing at the top of the steps is none other than king Frost himself.

I refuse to call him father. He stares at me with wide terrified eyes and I throw the head at his chest and he scrambles back.

A soft smile comes to my face as he looked back at me.

"Your turn."