Mean Girls

The bell rang signaling the end of homeroom and I picked up our bags and we walked out of homeroom and headed to our first class.

The halls we're crowed with people, I watched as a girl got thrown to the ground and all her books and papers flew everywhere. All movement in the hall stopped as everyone took in the scene. The girl had shoulder length white hair and pale blue eyes, she bowed her head and tried to quickly pick up her things. A few people continued on with what they we're doing, others just laughed at the girl on the floor.

When she reached out to pick up one of her books a red heeled foot stepped on her hand and held it down.

"Look at the little reject, on her knees where she belongs." A high pitched voice spat down at her.

My eyes followed the red clad foot up to pale toned legs, they are nice legs.....

"Owww" I was cut off from my observations by Amelia who had hit the back of my head.

"What was that for?" I asked rubbing the back of my now bruised head, damn she hits hard.

"You we're talking out loud." She said.

"Oh. Sorry." I said and took a step away from her just in case my mouth gets me in trouble again.

As I was saying those legs went up to a deep red skirt and a white flowy shirt. I looked at her face and sighed, It was one of my roommates. The annoying blonde from last night. She had at least five other girls who almost looked exactly like her, it was kind of creepy

What the hell was her name?

"You should watch where you're going freak, next time I won't be so nice." Blondie says and pulls her heeled foot back. The girl squeezes her eyes shut and waits for the hit but I'm in the middle of them and I have Blondie's leg in a bruising grip.

I can hear Amelia behind me as she helps the girl up but I keep my gaze on Blondie and her group of cronies.

She tries to pull her leg from my grip but I just hold it tighter. She tries hard not to show it but she flinches from the pain. Her friends circle me and I rise from my crouched position and shove her back. She flew back a good four feet before she crashed into the crowd that had surrounded us.

Heads swivelled from me to her as she pushed herself up and hissed at me. Her cronies ran over to her and now there were six of them glaring and hissing at me.

"How dare you attack me you commoner! Do you have any idea who I am!!" Blondie shouted at me as the crowd around us began to whisper.

"Look Blondie, like I told you last night, you want to call mommy and daddy to 'punish' me; Go ahead, if it will make you feel any better you can even use my phone." I tell her and she glares at me.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with, I will make your life a living hell." She sneers at me.

"I could say the same thing to you but I don't want to sound like a clichéd bitch. " I tell her and I hear some snickers from the crowd.

She growls at me one more time. before she sticks her nose up at me and turns on her red heals and walks off with her cronies trailing behind her.

I haven't used my elemental powers in a long while so I blow a short bit of air out of my mouth and direct at Blondie's feet, she trips and falls sideways into the locker.

Right now I'm laughing my ass of as her cronies rush to help her up. She pushes them off and stands while straightening her clothes and glares at the laughing crowd before she turns around and stalks off.

The bell rings and the people in the hall rush off to their classes, leaving only me, Amelia and the white haired girl behind.

I turn around and look at them as Amelia speaks to the girl in a low voice but the girl just keeps her head bowed.