Punishment

So it's six in the afternoon and here I am hiding in a tree.

Why am I hiding in a tree you ask?

Ok.. I'm going to reveal a little secret, but you have to promise not to tell anybody. You promise?

Ok here goes.

I'm afraid of rats.

Please don't think I'm weak but they really freak me out. Their red beady eyes, whiskers and tails freak me the hell right out.

I know I'm supposed to be a bloody ninja. But right now, please just let me freak out in my tree in silence.

********************************************

**After a massive freak out***

I bust through massive oak doors and there he is sitting at his desk, looking like Casper the demented ghost.

I can tell he's freaked out that I'm here in his home and no alarms are going off or anyone here to help him.

I told you I'm a bloody ninja. I not kidding when I say that. If I don't want to be seen, I'm not.

"Miss me casper?" I continue into his office and take a seat in front of his desk.

" R-rogue". He stutters, then tries to clear his throat.

"Ah ah ah, my name isn't rogue. I'm not an X-men and Rogue isn't as badass as me. You know my name, use it. Or I'll take your tongue."

His eyes have gotten wide after every word. Then he gets mad

"I will do no such thing!" He shouts. While secretly he's pushing his panic button. "You're a rogue and you will die for you insolence."

"That won't work you know." I say motioning my head towards the hidden button he's furiously pushing.

He looks startled for a second, but recovers quickly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He states and still continues to push the button.

" I talking about the button your molesting with your finger. You should stop before I call the button protection police." He looks like he has no idea what I'm talking about.

I sigh and stand up. He scoots a little further back from me and I smirk at him. He narrows his eyes at me.

"Do we have to do this face battle everytime we see each other? We both know that I can kick your ass from here all the way down the yellow brick road. So stop messing around, get your ass up and lets go."

"Go where? I'm not going anywhere with you. Guards. guards." He shouts toward the open door.

I turn around in false fear and watch the door.

"Oh no, not the guards, anybody else but the guards. I'm so scared."

I whip around and give him my 'ICY' stare. He flinches back.

"They're not coming. Seriously dude lets go get this over with." I say now tired of playing.

I take a step towards him and he flashes in front of me trying to hit me. I catch the hand moving towards my face and pressed my other had to his forehead putting him to sleep. As he starts to drift I ask him the one question that's been bothering me since I got here.

"Do you know you have rats in your yard?"

I place a concealment spell on him and off we go.

That's how we find ourselves here in an abondned warehouse that's hidden from view and I got all the workings on the property. No one can see or hear anything going on in her and only my powers work in here.