Love and War

Those assholes were gonna pay for this.

I stormed back into my house and slammed the door behind me. I was beyond pissed off.

"How did it go?" Jacob asked coming to float in front of me as I paced in the living room.

"How does it look like it went?" I snap at him.

"It looks like you got into a fight with a pair of scissors and lost." He says motioning towards my clothes.

I look down to see what he means and see that my clothes are torn to shreds, but what really sets me of are that my boots are also slashed all to hell.

"Son of a bitch, I just bought these." I sceam and kick the nearset thing which just so happens to be a cushion from the chair. It explodes and now the room is full of stuffing.

"Feeling better now?" Jacob asks looking at me and trying not to laugh at the stuffing I have stuck in my hair.

I try to hold onto my anger but it just drains away.

"Yeah actually I am." I turn and head up my stairs to my room Jacob trailing behind me.

"You had a phone call when you were gone." He says as I close the bathroom door in his face and start stripping out of my ruined clothes. I placed my weapons on the counter so that I could clean them when I was done with my shower.

"It was someone named Amelia, and said to remind you about your date tomorrow." He continues as I step in the shower and wash my body and hair.

He doesn't answer the phone because of the whole dead thing and not being able to touch anything. He just lets the machine get it and repeats the message to me.

"Thanks." I say as I step out of the bathroom and head towards my bed.

"I'm going back to sleep, its been a long day." Already begining to nod off.

"Night night tiger." I heard Jacob say from my half awakened state.

"I'm not a tiger, I'm a bloody ninja." I mumble.

"Oh forgive me your frostiness,your right, your a brave ninja, nations tremble at your frosty feet. They put ice cubes on alters in commerance of you, bad guys freeze too death just from your gaze. Your all powerful Lady Ice."

By now I was wide awake and just staring at him in shock.

"Get out." I narrow my gaze at him as he laughs and floats back out the door.

He laughs as he leaves the room.

"Later tiger." He shouts one last time.

Turning back over I already falling back too sleep.

"I'm a bloody ninja."

********************************************

"Are you going to do this every morning from now on?" I ask as I gaze at my only friend who is currently wearing a lady gaga outfit, complete with big hair, heels and even the lightning bolt under one eye.

"Its too early for this Jacob." I look at the clock beside my bed and notice its almost three o clock in the afternoon. "Or its too late for this."

I'm completly ignored as he does his thing.

Can't read my,Can't read my No she can't read my poker face(she's got me like nobody)Can't read my Can't read my No she can't read my poker face(she's got me like nobody)P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face(Mum mum mum mah)P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face(Mum mum mum mah)