Rappers

"Nope." I said standing up and ripping the wrist comp off. "Nope, nope, nope. No way."

I walked towards Amelia and also take off her wrist comp then open a mini portal back to Enclion and fling both through, not caring where they land.

I close the portal and sit back on the couch, Amelia and Jacob are staring at me like I'm insane.

"That was close." I say chuckling.

"I know what you mean." A voice said.

"Hell no!!!" I jumped up again and looked for the source of the voice.

The t.v screen flickered and what looked like a bunch of formulas ran across the screen.

"Wow, you are miserable aren't you." It said.

"What's going on?" Jacob asked looking around while Amelia silently giggled.

"What the hell are you doing here in my house?!" I screamed at the t.v.

"Um. Ice? Who was that and why are you screaming at the screen like a crazy person?" Jacob asked but my focus was on the t.v.

"Because she is crazy." It said and I gritted my teeth.

"Leave." I growled out.

"Okay this is getting wierd, can someone please tell what's going on?" Jacob asked his head swinging from me to Amelia.

"No can do crazy lady." It said and I heard Jacob let out a snort.

I glared at him and he floated behind Amelia for protection.

Contemplating whether or not to destroy the t.v, 'it' began talking to the other people in the room completly ignoring me.

"Hello again beautiful lady, I see that you are still in the company of that barbarian." 'It' said to Amelia who giggled back.

"What's up man?" Jacob said catching on and talking to the screen.

"One moment please." It said and went quiet.

"Nothing bro." 'It' came back and said with an accent.

My mouth had dropped open and Jacob's eyes lit with excitement.

"Dude you speak Jacob?!" Jacob asks excitedly.

"I seached something called the 'web' and found the most likely response to your question." ' It answered sounding like normal again.

"That's so sick!" Jacob said to the screen.

"I know right, I'm gonna have to fight to keep the bitches off when they hear my sick flow." 'It said with it's accent again.

"I know what you mean." Jacob said shaking his head sadly.

"What the fuck is going on?!?!" I shout and Jacob just rolls his eyes at me.

Music starts blasting through the speakers all through the house and I recognise it as Chris Brown, Loyal.

Jacob and 'It' starts rapping and singing.

"YOUNG MULA, BABY!" They both shouted at the same time.

'let me see''Haha, you thought it was over?' 'let me see.' Jacob starts.

'I wasn't born last night I know these hoes ain’t right But you was blowning up her phone last night But she ain’t have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh N**** that’s that nerve Why give a bitch your heart When she rather have a purse? Why give a bitch your inch When she rather have nine? You know how the game goes She be mine by half time, I’m the shit, oh N****, that’s that nerve You all about her, and she all about hers Birdman Junior in this bitch, no flamingos And I done did everything but trust these hoes.' It raps getting all the words right.

'When a rich n**** want you And your n**** can't do nothing for ya These hoes ain’t loyal These hoes ain’t loyal Yeah, yeah, let me see' Jacob sings while dancing.

I look over at Amelia to see if she is as shocked as I am and almost pass out when I see her twerking.

'Just got rich Took a broke n****’s bitch I can make a broke bitch rich But I don’t fuck with broke bitches.' They sings at the same time with Amelia joining in and my eyes go wide.

'Got a white girl with some fake titties I took her to the bay with me Eyes closed smoking marijuana Rolling up that Bob Marley, I’m a rasta She wanna do drugs, smoke weed, get drunk She wanna see a n**** trap She wanna fuck all the rappers.' It sings now.

'When a rich n**** want you And your n**** can't do nothing for ya These hoes ain’t loyal These hoes ain’t loyal Yeah, yeah, let me see.' Jacob picks up and they perform the whole song. Amelia and Jacob even do the dancing part at the end.

They all start cheering when it's over then look over at me. I stared at the two of them like they we're insane and walk off into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Why are you so stuck up." Dare asked.

"Not you too." I groaned and thought about banging my head on the counter.

"You can't hate on them, they were good." She says while giggling in my head.

"You know what? you all can go and...." I'm cut off by my door bell ringing.

I pass the living room and can hear them all laughing and having a good time and walk to the front door and pull it open.

"What?!" I snap at the man on the other side of my door while rubbing my forehead.

He opens his mouth to speak and his fangs flash.

"The council requests your presence Ms. Frost." He says.

"This shit again?" I sigh and slam the door in his face and head back to the living room.

I check my weapons and grab my keys as they watch me.

"Heading out already?" Jacob asks floating next to Amelia.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." I tell them.

"Want me to come with you?" Amelia asks and I shake my head no and walk over and kiss her.

"No babe, stay here and be safe." I tell her and head to my bike in the garage.

"Haters they gone hate." It says as I start up my bike and back out.

All I can think about on my way to the council headquarters is what would happen if I short circuit my house.