Queen

By the time Dare was done with the king, I was seriously fighting with myself not to throw up. I mean even I enjoy a good torture every once and a while but Dare took it to a whole other level.

She/I stood up from the lump (it can't even be called a body) and wiped her/my hands on her/my shirt.

"I  liked that shirt." I thought, even though it was already stained with blood.

"I do too, but it'll look better in red." She cuckled.

"Can you go away now?" I said dryly and she continued her laughter but this time out loud which made people look at me as if I was insane.

"Trying to get rid of me already? Sorry but I'm not finished yet, you've had almost twenty thousand years with our body, I think it's my turn." She said and turned to face Lina who was looking at us strangely.

"What!?" She snapped at Lina causing her to startle.

"Nothing, you just seem strange, different." Lina said while tilting her head and looking at us like some exotic animal in the zoo.

She rolled her eyes and walked by a still staring Lina and all kneeling people around us up the steps and stopping in front of Amelia.

As soon as we reached Amelia, I noticed a shift in her thoughts. Instead of all the blood and killing that were once floating around in her head, they we're replaced by images of Amelia. It was if Amelia's presence banished all evil thoughts and calmed her down, it was actually the same way I felt when I was around her.

Strange. I thought.

I used her momentary change in emotions to push myself forward and pull her back and to my suprise she went without a fight.

"What happened?" I asked Dare questioning her about her lack of resistance.

"Don't worry about it, just be happy I didn't kick your ass." She said not sounding like her usual snarky self.

I looked up to see Amelia looking at me with the same expression that Lina had. I took a step closer to her and her eyes shot up to mine, what I saw there made me pause. I was expecting fear, distrust and warriness maybe even disgust. What I wasn't expecting was all the trust and love in her eyes as she looked at me.

I moved closer to her and pulled her into my arms, ignoring all the blood and gore that covered my body, with one bloody hand I raised her chin.

'I'm sorry." I managed to get out before my lips claimed hers.

"You better not mess his up." Dare warned me.

"I got this." I said and then turned back to the kiss that was quickly getting heated.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and my clothes made a 'squishing' noise between us.

If that sound didn't pull us apart, a throat clearing behind us did. We disentangled ourselves and turned to face Lina who was looking anywhere but at us.

"Yes?" I asked, not embarrased in the least.

Lina raised her hand and pointed to the people who we're all still on their knees and looking at me with fear in their eyes.

Oh, I knew I forgot something. I thought and heard Dare laughing in the back of my mind.

I quickly removed the effects of my weighted words and they stumbled to their feet, some immediately ran away while a few brave souls stayed exactly where they where and turned to face me with expantant looks on their faces.

"What?" I asked the remaining crowd getting annoyed with all the staring.

A man in blue robes with black hair stepped forward to speak after bowing his head to me.

"I am council member Armon Frost, my future queen and we are waiting for you to declare yourself the new leader of Enclion." He said and stepped back into the now murming crowd.

I looked from the expantant crowd to a smiling Lina and a calm Amelia before I turned back to address them.

"I not the future queen." I said and they all became quiet and looked at me with shocked faces

Another person in robes( this time green) stepped forward to speak.

"With all due respect your highness, you we're the one who defeated." ( More like tortured, I thought) "The previous king, so in accordance with the laws of Enclion you are our new queen." He finished stepping back after a quick bow to me.

I sighed and looked at Lina for help, but she just shook her head at me and turned back around.

"In all fairness, I wasn't the only one who fought  (tortured) the king." I say taking a few steps forward and placing my hand on Lina's shoulder.

"My 'sister'." I say and Lina's head snaps towards mine, our eyes locking as tears gathers in her eyes.

"As I was saying, my sister, Princess Melina Frost was also included in our fight, so that would mean that the throne would go to either one of us." I say and they whispering furiously amoungst themselves.

After a few minutes the guy in the blue robes from the Frost clan steps forward to speak again.

"We will accept this decision." He says.

"It wasn't up to you to accept or not. Lina will be the new queen of Enclion and that's really all there is to it." I tell him and he nods his head and steps back.

I rest my hand on Lina's back and give her a little push forward and she turns and gives me a small glare as I nod toward the waiting people who are waiting on her to speak before I take a few steps back to Amelia's side.

Lina turns to face the front and squares her shoulder.

"I Melina Frost, daughter the Frost clan hereby declare myself new ruler and queen of  Enclion." She spoke in a loud and clear voice then released her power.

All before her immediately dropped to their knees and lowered their heads in respect to their new queen. 

I turned to face a smiling Amelia and pulled her closer to my side.

"Can we go home now?" I asked pouting at her and she furrowed her brows at me.

"What about the war?" She asked me quietly.

" I already took care of that, remember when I shot up all those people  when we went to the Roux clan house? I wasn't doing that just for the fun of it, I dealt with all the people who wanted to start the war and who we're trying to kil me all in one go." I say grinning.

"Well aren't you a little genius." She said playfully.

 "Yup." I say smilling. "My work here is done."

She just smiles and turns to face a approaching Lina who stops in front of us and holds her hand out for me to shake, I roll my eyes at her and pull her in for a slippery hug.

"You need a shower, bad." She said when I released her.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a mock bow.

"As you command your highness." She smiled at my antics then suddenly got serious.

"Will you visit?" She asked in a small voice.

"Of course I'll visit Lina, I won't leave you alone with this bunch of backstabbers." I say and she smiles again then her eyes shift to the side and her smile drops.

I turn to see the person I want to kill as much as I had wanted to kill the late king and scowl.

"You've got a lot of fucking nerve to show show your face here.'" I growl out.