Reputation

Before the person had even screamed, I had bent my head down to avoid the blow I had felt coming.

Moving to the side I turned and found Lip balms fuming dad charging at me.

I shifted to the side and he ran past me.

"Toro!, toro!" I said and pretended to have a red cape in my hand. He faced flushed as he drew on his magic.

He sent a stream of water towards ne and I braced my self. Just before it hit I took control of the water and shaped it into a whip.

I whipped it in his direction an it slashed at his cheek. It opened up a long gash on his face that immediately started bleeding.

He shrieked and held his face as I let the water whip dissolve.

Turning away from him as a few of the council tried to calm him down, I made my way over to Amelia and she jumped into my arms with her legs around my waist.

"Good job babe." She said and pecked my lips and I smiled up at her.

"So when's the wedding?" Phoebe said walking over to us and I looked away form Amelia to glare at her.

"She kidding." Amelia said chuckling and I let her down.

"Ms. Frost." A voice called from behind me and I turned to find the council standing behind me.

No one had really left the gym yet so everyone was watching.

"Yeah?" I said and wrapped my arms around Amelia.

"Congradulations on winning the challenge, we would also like to congradulate you on your upcoming marriage to Ms. Summers." Queenie said and I rolled my eyes.

"We've decided to wait a while before taking that step your highness." Amelia said sounding professional.

Queenie nodded and I looked past her at Puppy who was glaring at me and smiled.

"Everything alright Puppy? That vampire didn't hit you too hard did he?" I asked as he growled as I chuckled.

"Ms. Frost, if you don't mind, we would like to have a meeting with you tomorrow to discuss a few things." Queenie cut in and people started whispering.

"Why are they asking her? They are the council and all supernaturals are under their contol." Someone on the crowd whispered.

"Didn't you see how she handled that Royal?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be there." I said and they nodded, well most of them nodded. Puppy just continued glaring at me and the Vamp leader kept his face blank.

I let Amelia pull me through the crowd that parted as we walked past. I felt like Moses and Amelia was my staff.

"Let my people go." I sang and Amelia looked back at me with one eyebrow raised and I shrugged as she pulled me out of the gym doors and towards our room. As soon as we walked in she slammed the door behind us and pushed my down on the bed.

"You did a good job baby, now it's time for your reward." She said seductively and started stripping.

I'm sorry it took so long to update anything and that the chapters are so short. I'm still not feeling too well but I just wanted to update something.  These are just fillers until I can write the full chapters.

Really very sorry. Darn fevers messing with my head.

Thanks for reading and voting.