Party Time

We were walking down the hall to out next class when some girl just shoved a flyer into my hands and walked off.

I looked down at the flyer and saw that it was for a party tonight in the center forest.

I handed the flyer to Amelia who quikly read it over then handed it to Crystal.

When we got to our first class it was all everyone could talk about. It didn't matter what species of supernatural they were, everyone was happy for a party.

"Do you guys want to go?" I asked Amelia and Crystal. Amelia nodded her head and Crystal just looked at the ground.

I decided to wait until later to ask her what was wrong. As soon as we walked into our room I cornered her.

"Okay, what's up, you've been in a funk all day since I mentioned going to the party. Do you not want to go?" I asked and she shook her head.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"I've never been to a party before, I'm not sure how to act or what to say, what if I make a fool out of myself. People have been leaving me alone because of you and Amelia and I'm just worried they won't accept me." She said and Amelia went to her and hugged her.

"Okay here's my opinion, you shouldn't care about what those assholes think at all, why should you try to impress people who've treated you like shit since you were born. We're going to have fun and if they have a problem with it, I'll kick their asses." I said and she giggled.

"I'm serious." I said and she giggled again.

Amelia led her into her room and picked out an outfit for her to wear and then we went to our room and got ready. I didn't do much except change my shirt and grab a jacket.

When we were all dressed we took the elevator and pressed the button with 'f' on it. Hopefully it was for the forest.

When the doors open it looked as if we were in the middle of a jungle.

We followed the noise to the center of the forest and saw a  large clearing with a campfire in the middle and people dancing around it to music.

As soon as we stepped into the clearing a cup of beer was shoved into each of our hands.

I took Amelia's and Crystals cups away from them and poured the beer out.

"I'll get you guys something to drink." I told them and Amelia took Crystals and dragged her over to a log.

I laughed as I walked over to where all the drinks drinks were and once again a beer was shoved into my hand and once again I poured the beer out.

"Hey that was quality beer I just gave you." A guy said and I replied without looking at him.

"Did I ask you for it? No." I said and finally looked at him and saw smoke coming out of his nose.

Dragon

"You could at least say thank you." He growled.

"Why would I do that?" I asked as I reached in the cooler and took out three drinks for us.

"Because I took the time out to pour it for you." He said and snorted.

"And made me waste my time by having to throw it out." I said and walked away from him as more smoke poured out of his nose.

I found Amelia and Crystal surrounded by a group of people, mainly guys, and I pushed my way past them and handed them their drink.

"Excuse me, we were having a conversation." One of the guys said and I saw that he was fae.

"About what?" I asked Amelia.

"Liam here was asking me out on a date." Amelia said and I growled at the boy.

"She's not interested." I said and dismissed him.

"That's not for you to decide." He said and I almost jumped up and hit him but Amelia placed a calming hand on my chest.

"Actually Liam, I'm flattered that you asked but I'm already taken." Amelia said calmy and I placed my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"But you're not fae." Liam said to me not getting the message to go away.

"And you're not to smart. Leave little boy before I get angry." I said and Amelia wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Who are you to tell me to leave? Do you have any idea who I am? Who my father is?" Liam asked trying to puff up his chest.

"I could give two....." I was cut off by Crystal.

"Mate." She said and I turned my head to see a boy with blue eyes and dark brown hair staring at her.