My Time

Amelia's POV

When Dealia left the lounge area I was still trying to push Crystal towards Jacob.

Chuckling at the sounds of Phoebe growling I watched as Jacob danced for the girls.

I wasn't really expecting her to be gone that long but everyone knew that she was more than capable of taking care of herself, another thing that suprised me was that Dare was also gone.

She's probably with Dealia, normally she's with me and constantly flirting and I have to stop myself from blushing from some of the things she would say.

"Alright, sorry ladies but I'm going to take a break." Jacob said and there were groans of protests from the surrounding girls.

"Don't worry ladies, there's alot of Jacob to go around." He said and that quited them a little as they filed out.

Dealia had already been gone for a while now so we all decided to go look for her hoping she wasn't too mad.

We had been looking for only a few minutes when a few people ran past us. I didn't think anything of it until more people ran pass again.

I stopped the next group who were about to pass us.

"What's going on?" I asked and a girl answered.

"That badass bloody ninja is doing something again and we want to see what it is. It's always funny when she's around." The girl answered.

"Where?" I asked sighing.

"The auditorium." She said as she and her group left.

"They already know the bloody ninja?" Jacob asked floating over my head.

"Ice sure works fast." He whistled and I rolled my eyes as we all walked to the auditorim to find the place in chaos but I didn't see Dealia anywhere.

Looking around the room I did a double take when I saw the stage. It was covered in blood and other stuff but it was the smell of the room that really got me.

"It smells like straight up moldy ass in here." Jacob said and I snorted.

Crystal had her face buried in Phoebe's chest but I saw her shoulders shaking with laughter.

"Why are they all just sittting there?" Phoebe finally asked and I looked around again and saw they all looked to be struggling to get up, even the council members on the stage.

Jacob laughing made us all look at him in confusion.

"They've all been WD'd" He said and I frowned in confusion.

"WD? Weighted down by Ice's Weighted words." He said and it finally clicked.

"Yep, she must have forgotten about them, or maybe she just left them." He said to himself as we watched as the new people who entered the room try and pull the people out their seats.

Before I could suggest we go and look for her, she came around the corner in a short robe, dripping wet with bubbles.

"You can move!" She shouted and people shot up from their seats while others fell over and tried to get out of the room.

"Hey gorgeous." Dare said in my head and I smiled.

"What have the two of you been up to?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Oh a little of this a little of that." She said and I shook my head when Dealia spotted me and motioned me to come to her.

"I'll be back guys." I said to Crystal and Phoebe because Jacob was too busy laughing at the people who kept slipping in the vomit.

When I got to her she took my hand and led me to one of the locker room showers and proceeded to take off my clothes.

"God, you're sexy." Dare growled in my head and I blushed.

"Go away Dare." Dealia growled.

"No way, it's my time with this Vixen." She said and I looked in her eyes and watched as the two of the fought for control.

"Fine. Damn." Dealia said and I saw her blue eyes darken a little.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Dare?" I asked as she dropped her robe.

"In the flesh beautiful. Literally." She said and pulled me into a empty stall.

"I'm gonna prove to you just how different me and Dealia really are." She said and I blinked.