Fun times

When I got home, Jacob was nowhere to be found. I've always wondered what he does on his own time.

Oh well. I went up stairs and took a nice hot shower, changed into some pajamas and went to sleep dreaming about giant rats taking over the world.

********************************************

Sometimes I swear Jacob is trying to give me a heart attack.

What would you do if you woke up and saw a rat the size of a horse at the foot of your bed?

Me. I screamed the roof off the house. No I really screamed the roof off. It flew up into the air and landed in my back yard, but I didn't care about any of that at the moment. I jumped into the air following it, still screaming and all I could think was, (I have to sell my house and move).

I was so busy freaking out that I didn't hear the laughter below me until my screams died down a little. There rolling in the air with laughter beneath me was my ex friend laughing. It took a second for my terrified brain to understand what was going on but when I finally got it. I WAS PISSED.

I flew into the backyard and picked up the roof and settled it back in place.  It was a good thing that everyone was still sleeping or else they have gotten an amazing show.

After I made sure the roof was fixed properly and wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon, I stalked over to Jacob and grabbed him by the throat.

(Yea I can touch him, remember when I told him that he might be dead but I could still kick his ass? Yeah, the ability to interact with ghosts is one of my powers.)

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I demand furious.

He continues to laugh as if I hadn't just seen my life flash in front of my eyes. There was so much that I still wanted to do. Like meet scooby doo in person, punch O.J in the face, have my own reality show and many more things I'd like to do.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I just had to see it for myself." He gasps out still laughing.

"Who told you?" I was sure that no one knew my deepest darkest secret. So how did he find out?

"No one told me, I followed you to the warehouse yesterday but I couldn't get inside because of your spells, so I waited until you left and thats when I saw."

"I should kill you." I say glaring at him. Furious.

"But you won't because you love me." He says confidently.

Releasing him he just continues to float in the air.

"You're on my shit list, and if you ever tell anyone what you know I will end you."

He zips his fingers across his mouth and motions locking it and throwing away the key.

I walk past him to get an early start on the day, him still laughing at me.

"I'm sorry Ice. Forgive me?" He pleads.

"Fuck you Jacob." I slam the bathroom door in his chuckiling face.

********************************************

"Whats bothering you?" Amelia asks as we sit at an outside table at a resturant eating breakfast.

"Nothing. My roommates just an ass." I state.

"Jacob? He seems so nice and is such a gentlemen."

"To you maybe." I mumble.

I try to snap out if my funk and smile brightly at her.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I ask leaning forward and taking a bite out of my breakfast.

"I was thinking we could go to the park today then go back to your place later." She says and blushes.

I give her my first real smile of the day.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." I say and finish off my food.

We pay and hop on the bike and head to the closest park, where we sit and she tells me more about herself, I don't offer any information about myself but she doesn't seem to mind. We spend a few good hours just talking and kissing.

After a while we head out but stop on the way for something to eat. When we step through the door, Jacob is there to greet us but I ignore him, so he greets Amelia instead.

I'm not really mad at him anymore but I do want him to suffer a little.

We sit down in the living room to eat and watch a little t.v.

Amelia is starting to get a little frisky with me on the couch and I'm about to suggest we head up to the room for a little private time, when the movie were watching cuts out for a news break.

Sorry for the interrupting your program folks, but we've got breaking news.

Comfirmed reports and sightings of supernatural creatures.

Eyes wide me and Amelia turn to look at each other then return our gazes back to the screen.

The video we are about to show is very graphic so if there are any children in the room, please get them to leave.

After about a minute the video begins to play.

On the screen is a man as he goes through his tramsformation into a wolf. You can hear the person on the phone breathing hard as they record this.

Then another man enters the video and begins talking to the wolf. The person taking the video must have been down wind for the wolves to not have smelled him with him so close.

"The vamps and dragons are preparing to attack the fae soon. The man talking to the wolf says.

"At least the angels aern't interrested in war but the demons might side with the vamps in order to wipe out the fae. And our alpha doesn't know what side he wants to be on. Useless."

The man stands up straight and begins his shift into a large grey wolf. He barks at the other wolf and they bound off. Disappearing. Then the video cuts out.

The anchor man cuts back in.

As I said before folks, confirmed reports of supernatural creatures.

Is the video real or is it a hoax?

What do the people in Washington have to say?

Stay tuned for more.

The news cuts out, then the movie came back on.

Amelia jumps out of her seat and bolts for the garage and the bike.

I got up slowly and followed her.

"I guess I'm not getting any tonight." I mumble sadly.

Here's the next chapter.  Dedicated to smizelle1996 for the awsome ideas. You rock. Enjoy.