The King and I

"Aren't you going to bow before your king?" The number one asshole asked.

I looked at him with dead eyes, remembering what this disgusting creature had done to my father. How he had looked at me smiling as he slit his throat.

I looked at this thing in front of me and knew that I was going to kill him, the only thing that was a mystery was when and how long I would make his torture last.

Looking him over, I saw exactly how much he looked like my father, they had the same light brown hair although his is much longer reaching past his shoulders and the pale blue eyes that is a Frost clan trait. Whereas my fathers eyes were warm and friendly, his are empty, as if they were voids.

After I gave him a once over I turned my back on him and faced Amelia.

There was a collective intake of breath as everyone in the room took in what I had just done. I had just disrespected the king and that was a big no, no to them. By turning back on him I had effectively dismissed and disrespected him in front of his people.

"Thank you for calming me down." I said to Amelia.

She smiled up at me and I bent down and placed a light peck on her lips.

"How dare you disrespect me, you will bow down before your king now before I remove your head!!" The number one asshole shouted at my back.

"Do you want to get some food?" I asked Amelia, completly ignoring him.

"Yeah, Do you think they have pancakes here?" She asked following my lead and paying him no mind.

I turned around and slung my arm over her shoulder so we could continue on our journey to the 'front desk'.

"I am speaking to you Dealia, answer me!!" He continued to shout.

"If they don't I'm sure I can get into a kitchen and make you some." I say as we finally reach the woman whose looking at us with wide frightened eyes.

"Hello again." I say sweetly. "Can you please call Gwendolyn Frost's room and have her come down please." I say as her eyes keep shifting from me to the asshole behind me.

Her eyes continue to flicker between us and she doesn't do what I've asked.

I slam my hand down on the surface seperating us and she jumps a mile in the air, but her eyes finally settle on me.

"You dare to continue to disrespecting me?" He shouts.

"Can you call Gwendolyn's room and have her come down." I say again and she gives me a small nod. She raises one shaking hand and points at my arm which has the wrist comp on it.

"Y-you c-could have just used y-your wrist c-comp to c-contact her". She stutters out.

"Really?" I ask her and she gives a jerky response, I raised the wrist in question to my face and examined it.

"Guards!!" Asshole shouts.

"How does it work?" I ask the woman holding out my wrist to her.

"You j-just p-press the little b-button on t-the s-side it will b-bring up a m-mini holo w-with all y-you'll need." She stutters then proceeds to do exactly as she had just said.

A mini hologram of the building bloomed to life on my wrist and then she spoke softly into it.

"Gwendolyn Frost." The image zoomed in and focused in on one room. A second later an image of and irritated looked Gwendolyn filled the screen.

"Yes Dealia dear, what can I do for you?" She asked.

"Gwendolyn!!" I shouted at my wrist, I watched she flinched back at my cheerfulness.

The sound of running could be heard coming this way, guess the guards had finally arrived.

"I'm down stairs and want to go exloring a little, but there is an asshole trying to talk to me." I tell her and watch as her eyes widen.

"Arrest them." He shouted at the guards who had finished trickling in.

They moved towards us, weapons drawn.

"One minute." I tell Gwendolyn and faced the approaching guards.

"Stop!" I say using my 'weighted words', everyone froze but I released Amelia from it's affects.

"Right as I was saying." I say facing away from them and turning back to my wrist. "I am going exploring with Amelia and I want you to accompany us, so hurry up and get here." I tell her as she looks at me with wide eyes.

"What did you do to them?" She asked astonished.

"Nothing, I just made them shut up for a little so speak, they were so loud especially that idiot uncle over there. Now hurry up." I tell her and press the button on the side and her face disappears.

"How would you like to go on a tour of the planet?" I ask Amelia whose looking around the room at all the frozen people.

"Should be fun." She said shaking her head at me while smiling.

I smile down at her and pull her close just as the lift doors open and an perfect looking Gwendolyn comes strutting out.

"Everybody ready?" I ask looking at the two of them.

They both nod their heads yes and we began weaving between the people.

"Will they be okay?" Amelia asked looking closley at one of the frozen people she passes.

"They're good, I'll release them in a few seconds.

We're almost to the door when I paused in front of my uncle, they also stopped on either sides of me but I motioned them forward.

"I'll just be a minute, I want to have a private conversation with him." They both nod their heads and go to the door.

I turn to face him and look directly in the eyes and step in very close to him, almost touching.

"I'm going to kill you uncle dearest, It's going to be slow and painful. I'm going to laugh at your pain while you beg for death. I hoped you enjoyed your reign as king because it's about to end." I tell him as I unsheath a blade from my wrist.

I place the blade at the tip of one eyebrow and drag it down to his chin, digging deeply. I can see the pain in his eyes but he is unable to move or make a sound.

"Did that hurt?" I ask him with fake concern.

His eyes look at me with hate.

"I might come for you tonight, maybe tomorrow, when ever I decide you've lived long enough, but just remember that I am coming for you." I tell him and stab the blade in his stomach and drag it up to his chest.

Blood pools on the floor beneath our feet. Wounds like this won't kill him but he won't be able to heal them completly because they were made by a blade that I made myself.

"Have a nice day." I said cheerfully and pat his cheek. Walking around him I make my way to Amelia and Gwendolyn who had watched the whole thing.

"Let's go." I tell them and we went out the door. Then I paused and turned back around.

"You can move". I tell the people in the room who all coverged on the king who had collapsed on the floor. I smiled and turned back around as we went to explore.