Casper

"I'm going to pluck his beady little eyes out his head!" Right now I'm at home, ranting to Jacob about all the wonderful things I'm going to do to Casper when I get my hands on him.

"Can I come? Can I come?" He asks while flioating around my head in dizzying circles.

I look up from the 'special bag' I'm packing to carry along with me, It's just full of fun little toys.

"No, you can't come with me." I tell him and he pouts.

"Why not?" He whines like a five year old.

"Because you'll distract me and make all kinds of suggestions, or try to tell me when I'm not torturing him right. Remember that time when we were in Egypt?" I ask and arch a brow at him.

"One time! one time I make a samll suggestion to you and you still won't let me live it down?"

"No."

"Fine." He sulks.

"Will you at least video it for me?"

"Of course, I'm not completly heartless you know. I want other people to enjoy his pain as much as I will." I say and zip up my bag.

"Well, I'm off to catch me a vamp, see you later." I sling the bag over my shouler and head out the door.

Hop on my bike and head towads Caspers mansion. A twisted grin on my face.

*******Casper's house***********

This time around I don't try sneak in or be quiet. My bike roars up the driveway and I park in front of the steps leading up to the door.

Hopping off my bike I unstrap my bag from the back, throw it over my shoulder and walk to the front door.

I knock on the door and wait.

No sooner had I knocked when the door is swung open reavealing a middle aged human man in a tux.

"Can I help you miss?" He asks keeping the door from opening fully.

"Yes I would like to see Casp.... Uh." Shit, what the hell is his name?

I think hard and still come up blank.

"Um. Can I see the master of the house please?" I ask in a sweet voice.

His eyes narrow and he looks at me with suspicion.

"I'm sorry miss but the master of the house isn't in, you'll have to come back later." He starts to close the door in my face.

"See this is what happens when you try to be nice to people." I mumble to myself as my hand shoots out and stops the doors progress. He looks at me with suprise when he realise the door won't budge, he turns back to call for help but I punch him in the face knocking him out.

He drops to the floor behind the door, so I have to step over his uncounscious body while trying to squeeze through the small entry space and close the door behind me.

Before heading to his room, I stop by his security room and deal with the guards in there and dissable his security again.

I make my way upstairs and head  to his room. When I am almost there I notice that he has now added two guards outside his door.

"Hey boys, hows it going? great weather we're having isn't it?" I ask them as I reach where they're posted. No response from them.

"Well if you'll excuse me I have a very inportant meeting with your boss to get to."

They look at each other and then both block the door.

I sigh and wonder why people are always trying to get in my way.