Air Punches

I must adimt that this was one of the best fights I've ever had. He had tried to avoid my punch but between my thinking of the strike and actually doing it my fist had already slammed into his head which sent him spinning away from me.

I got into a boxer stance and started bouncing from side to side, jabbing the air.

No people, I wasn't having fisticuffs with the air. *rolls my eyes at you*

Yeah you. *points at you*

With each punch I threw out I threw an air blast at O. J. Blasts that kept knocking his flexy ass back.

I pulled my fist back and sent a big air punch at him and he disappeared into one of the closest buildings and destroyed it. I went after him and found him trying to climb out of the rubble and reached down to help him out.

Aren't I a good samaritan?

This reminded me of the time I tried to help the old lady across the street and she beat the hell out of me with her purse. So many curse words came out of that old ladys mouth, I learned some stuff from her.

Oh right! I'm in a fight.

I let go of his collar and he dropped back down and I kicked him onto his stomach as he tried to get up then pressed my foot into the middle of his back.

"You would make the most amazing consort." He went on as blue blood dripped from his nose and mouth and I shuddered. That's so gross.

I stepped harder on his back and he groaned in pain when I reached down and got a hold of his hair and got a good grip to pull his head back.

I pulled and was suprised when he put up a fight and pulled against me and tried to fight against my hold.

Grinning I pulled a little harder and smiled a little wider when he started to scream.

I think I might just be a little sadistic. Maybe.

My foot preesed harder into his back and I could feel things in his body shifting, breaking and trying to heal the damage. After one extremely loud crack (a rib?) I let  his hair go and his face slammed down into the rubble and I moved my foot off but I didn't fail to notice the Ice sized footprint in his skin.

I admired my work as he groaned and rolled over onto his side before he managed to struggle to his hands and knees.

To say I was shocked and confused when he started laughing would be an understatement. My brows furrowed and even Dare decided to take notice and we watched him stand up and dust himself off.

"You are true perfection. Power and beauty in one." He said and turned smiling at me with blue blood dripping.

He worked his shoulders out a bit and smiled at me and I hesitated. Me. I hesitated.

"Dealia." Dare said with nervousness in her voice as we were hit with a blast.

We flew back through the air and smashed into a building on the opposite side of our man made clearing, I hadn't even seen or felt him move but there he was standing over me. Grinning down at me as if he had won the lottery.

I pushed myself up ready to attack him, only to be slammed back down into the ground under a surprisingly powerful hand. I struggled to free myself all the while he just smiled down at me with his four eyes and Dare was busy screaming in my head to get my ass up.

No duh bitch.

"Do you mind letting me go O.J? I've got important things to do." I said calmly even though I was internally freak I the fuck out.

This had never happened to me before. I'm the ass kicker, I don't get my ass kicked!

"I demand you tell me who this O.J. person is so that I may duel him for the right to mate with you." He said and reached into his shirt.

When he pulled out what looked like a metal syringe I started fighting harder but still got no results. What the fuck was going on? A few seconds ago I was all over his ass, now he's holding me down one handed?

Ah, hell no was he injecting me with whatever the fuck is in that needle. Speaking of needles...

He pushed the top off the metal syringe and my eyes widened.

"Eh, what's up doc? That's a mighty big needle you have there. What cha planning on doing with that?" I asked as he brought the needle near me. I mean that shit was huge!

"This will put you to sleep until I'm ready to handle you." He said and moved to inject it into my arm.

"With that big ass needle?! Whoa, whoa! Let's talk about this!" I shouted when I felt it brush my flailing arm and then it was gone. So was he.

I sat up (finally) and patted my arm down and looked around to see O,J rolling around on the ground fighting Amelia and my heart dropped when he rolled her under him ready to strike at her,

I was up and over there before I could blink and caught him on the side of his head with a crescent kick. He slammed into one of the undamaged walls and slid down as I helped Amelia up and quickly pecked her lips.

"Thanks for the save baby. Wanna help me kick his ass?" I said turning to face O.J as he got up again.

Bitch was like a cockroach.

"Sure thing babe." She answered as he came at us again.