1st Round

There wasn't even an introduction to say what this was all about. A bell just went off some where and the next thing I know is I'm dodging a fire ball thrown at my head as a wolf tried to tackle me.

The dragon boy let his leathery wings explode from his back as he jumped in the air and the with and fae kept throwing fire balls at me.

Punching the brown wolf in the chest it falls back and whimpers as the vampire appears behind me and tries to bite my neck but I throw myself forward and roll until I land in front of the two throwing spells at me.

Their eyes widen as they take a few steps back but I jump up from my roll and grab the fae by his neck and throw him into the demon that was moving closer and punched the witch in the face who dropped like dead weight.

The wolf had manged to get back up and lunged at me again but I ducked under him before launching myself into the air after the hovering dragon and grabbing his pant leg and slamming him into the ground on top of the angel.

Landing after him, I did a backflip and kicked the wolf in the snout as he came after me again. His head snapped back and he flipped end over end.

The fae sent a fire ball after me again and like I had done with the water from Lip balm's dad I made the fire mine and changed it into a large fire snake sent it after the fae whose face had paled as he backed away from the hissing snake.

Dropping down to one knee the vamp trying to once again sneak up behind me tripped over me and I stuck one of my hands in the ground. My connection with the earth was stronger here than it was on earth so it didn't take long for me to connect to the earth and ask it to do something for me.

The ground started to shake and a few people in the crowd started screaming and I rolled my eyes at their dramatics. I had limited it to the field we were fighting on so the crowd shouldn't be affected.

The boys on the field were struggling to keep their balance on the shaking ground until the dragon shifter tried to fly again.

I got up from my kneeling position and ran towards him, the shaking not affecting me and jumped above him and before he could get two feet from the ground punched him back down as the ground continued to shake.

I stayed up in the air as I watched them struggle to stay upright while the Fae was still trying to get away from the fire snake.

I shifted to my back as I watched them below me and kicked my feet in the air with my hands behind my head.

I got really bored with it after a minute and dropped from the air and landed on the ground and the shaking immediately stopped and all of the boys looked as if they wanted to throw up so I moved back a little.

Moving the air around me in a circle I brought in front of me in the shape of a ball.

I threw it at the wolf and it knocked him back into the retching dragon shifter and they started spinning as the air ball got bigger and bigger. The fae was sucked into it and the fire snake hissed before glaring at me for ruining it fun and disappeared.

The unconscious witch was also dradded into it. The demon and angel tried to fly but their wings were pulled back and I winced because that looked painful.

The air ball had grown alot by now and only the vamp was left. He tried to sprint past me when he saw this but my foot shot out to the side just before he passed me and dude went down. Hard.

I swear I saw him eat some of the ground before the air ball got him.

Now all of them were in the ball and spinning around and around like crazy and I'm pretty sure someone threw up so all of them are getting some of that.

Walking towards the stands I went to Amelia and gave her a kiss.

"So?" I asked her when she didn't say anything and she knew I was waiting.

"Hmm, maybe a six." She said and my mouth dropped open.

"Six? Come on babe, that has to be at least and eight." I complained. I had asked Amelia to score my creativity during the challenges from one to ten and she gave me a six?

What would you have given me?

"Yep, are you just going to leave them like that?" She asked and I looked back at the spinning boys and snapped my fingers.

Immediately the air ball dissappeared and they all fell to the ground and started throwing up everywhere. The two who were out were just all up in it and I shuddered in digust at the sight and smell.

I didn't wait aroumd for any announcements as I took Amelia's hand and led her out of the puke room.

"That was at least a eight babe." I said.

"Six." She said and I groaned.