Green eyed monster

Dedicated to luluko_23

When we walked out of our room the next morning into the common room, we recieved a few glares and some appreciative looks.

I smirked and went to sit on one of couches and Amelia went to get Crystal.

When Amelia knocked on her door it was opened slowly and a blushing Crystal poked her head out of the door.

"Ready?" Amelia asked and Crystal nodded her head and opened her door wider to reveal herself in the old clothes she had always been wearing.

Amelia was already shaking her head and pushing her back in her room before Crystal could take a step out.

"We'll be a few minutes babe." Amelia says over her shoulder before closing the door behind them.

I smiled and leaned ny head back on the seat and stared up at ceiling until I felt the space beside me dip.

I rolled my head to the side and my eyes connected with big brown eyes.  The girl starts to fidget under my gaze and I picked my head up off the seat in order to get a better look at her.

I fell like I've seen her before and I try to think hard.

"Hi, I'm Marcie, one of your suite mates." She says gesturing towards one of the closed doors.

"I'm Dealia." I tell her

"I know." She says and then blushes. I tilt my head to the side as I try really hard to remember when she whispers.

"Your amazing." She says.

"Excuse me?" I ask confused and she clears her throat.

"I heard what you were doing yesterday." She says and chuckles and I just look at her not sure where's she's going with this.

"I think the whole school heard." She says and I raise and eyebrow as she looks at Crystals closed door.

"That girl who you're always with, theres a rumor that you're a couple." She says but it sounded more like a question so I nod my head.

"Well I just came to say that if things don't work out with her, I'm available." She says and my eyes open wide at what she's saying.

She leans towards me and I lean backwards and she takes her hand and runs it over my stomach.

Now I know who this is!!"

This is the girl who called all her friends and tried to jump in the locker room yesterday!! She's one of my suitemates?!

She moves closer, almost laying on top of me and I jump up off the couch and back away from her. She looked up from where I once was and at me with a smirk on her face.

The shy and blushing girl I say before was long gone and I took a few quick steps away until I reached Crystals room and quickly let myself in.

I close the door slowly and quietly my eyes not leaving crazy girls who is still smirking at me.

I sigh in relief and turn to find Amelia and Crystal staring at me and I take in Crystals new outfit.

Crystal is now wearing a pleated black skirt and a white buttoned up shirt. There's a black and white checkered pattern on the left side of the shirt running from over the top left shoulder to the bottom of the shirt. She also has on a pair of stripped white socks and black ankle boots.

"Whoa." I say after I've looked her over and she blushes.

"Isn't she gorgeous? If I wasn't so into you babe I would definately want to date her." Amelia says saying almost the exact same thing I had said the first time I saw Crystal.

"I agree with you on that babe." I say and watch as Amelia's eyes narrow at me. I have a strange feeling that I just walked into a trap.

"Got it in one." Dare says and I scowl.

"Where have you been all this time?" I ask her in my head.

"Just doing my own thing, but I see that you've been getting your self in trouble." Dare says.

"It seems so." I tell her and she chuckles.

"You walked right into that trap." She says and I roll my eyes in annoyance but I know she's right.

"Fix it." She says and then I feel her retreat in my mind.

I come back to myself with both Amelia and Crystal staring at me and clear my throat.

"Ready?" I ask trying to get out of this situation and put my hand on the door nob.

When I open the door I scan the sitting room for crazy girl and are happy to find it empty. I open the door and gesture for the two of them to exit. Crystal walks out first and then Amelia, but before she leaves the room I snag her wrist and pull her to a stop.

Leaning down I give her a light kiss and am happy when she kisses me back. When we pull away there's a smile on her face and I also smile.

I know that's it's going to take more than a kiss to assure her of what she means to me but I'm happy for her response.

I take her hand in mine and lead her out the room and she closes the door behind us as we follow Crystal to the elevator.

When we got out of the elevator and walked to our class, everyone, and I mean everyone had their eyes on Crystal. This was a big change from her normal loose clothing and she looked really good.

Mean while Crystal was busy trying to hide between Amelia and I. All the while I could feel Amelia watching me while I watched Crystal and I sighed.

I gotta find a way to deal with this before it get's out of control.