Forgiveness

All throughout the day I could feel the Amelia pulling away from me, everytime I waould speak to Crystal I could feel her eyes boring into me.

Yes I thought that Crystal was cute but there was no way that I would ever leave Amelia for her.

We walked down the hallway to the elevator and then we walked to our room.

"I'm gonna be right back guys." I say to the two of them as soon as we reach our suite door. Crystal nods her head and slips inside after a quiet goodbye to Amelia who is busy staring at me again.

"Where are you headed?" She asked when the door had closed behind Crystal.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned down and pecked her lips.

"Just something I have to do, I'll be back soon." I tell her trying to avoid lying to her. She looks at me skeptically before she nods her head and goes inside.

Walking back over to the elevator, I went to the floors with all the stores and I walked confidently towards my destination.

There was a long line of people outside of the resturant waiting to get in. When I cut past all of those people there was alot of grumbling and curses but I just moved towards the doorman who smiled when he saw me and immediately let me in.

The resturant was packed and I had to dodge waiters and customers as I made my way past all those people and walked into the kitchen. Pots and pans and dishes clanked against each other, oders being shouted and heat all greeted me when I walked through the door.

I paused inside the door and searched for one person in particular, when I spotted him I walked in his direction and he soon lifted his head and spotted me and smiled.

"Is everything ready?" I asked him and he nodded and walked over to the side of the room and handed me a large food bag filled to the brim with stuff. I took the bag from him and handed him the money.

"Thanks Agasi, you're the best." I told him and he nodded then went back to the pot he had been stiring, I threw the bag strap over my shoulder and walked out and rushed over to the elevator to get back to our room quickly.

There were only two girls in our sitting room when I went in and we all ignored each other. I opened our room door and peeked my head in and found the front room empty.

Amelia must be in the bedroom. I rushed inside and placed the bag on the table and started taking everything out. A white table cloth, two bottles of wine, I lit some candles and then took the food out before I threw the bag somewhere else in the room and out of the way.

I made sure everything was perfect before I went to get Amelia. I opened the room door and found her splayed out on the bed playing on her phone.

"Babe?" I called out hesitantly but she didn't answer me.

"Amelia?" I called out again and this time she put her phone down before she turned to me with a blank face.

"Yeah." She said and I smiled a little at her stubborness.

"Can you come with me for a minute?" I asked and she nodded her head and got up out of the bed with my help. I walked behind her and placed my hand over her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asked as we went out the door.

"Trust me." I whispered into her ear and she allowed me to lead her to where I wanted her. I kissed the side of her neck before I removed my hand and she gasped at the sight.

"I know it isn't much, but it's just something I want to do for you to show you I care." I tell her and lead her to her seat then poured us both some wine before sitting across from her.

"What brought this about?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow at her as if saying 'really'?

We both chuckled at this and I removed our dinner covers and she gasped again.

"You went to Agasi's?" She asked with a smile on her face as she immediately took a bite of her food.

"Yep, I remember how much you said you liked it."I said and she beamed at me as she took another bite. I also started eating my food and soon only the sound of forks scraping against plates could be heard.

Amelia leaned back and wiped her mouth with a napkin and smiled at me.

"Thank you for doing this, I'm sorry I got so jealous." She said and I smiled and leaned over the table and connected out hands.

"I'm with you Amelia, no one else, yes Crystal is attractive, but I'm with you. You don't ever have to worry about me even thinking about being with someone else or cheating on you." I said and a tear ran down her cheek.

"Not only because you wear my mark, also because I've never felt this way about anyone ever and because Dare would kick my ass if I ever hurt you. Not the mention the ass kicking I would get from you." I say and she chuckles but I 'm dead serious.

"Please believe me when I say I'm not interested in anyone other than you." I plead as more tears tracked down her cheeks.

I got up from my seat and pulled her up with me and wrapped my arms around her as we sway to no music. She pulls back from me a little and I lean down and connect our lips in a deep kiss, I run my tongue across the bottom lip and she immediately opens he mouth for me and I slip my tounge in and run it across hers.

She moans when I pull her closer and we stumble onto the couch with her on top of me. She pulls back again and looks down at me with soft eyes and I smile until she speaks.

"Dealia I love you."