Voices

I'm going crazy.

Was my first thought when I heard the laughing in my head.

"You're not going crazy, at least not yet." The feminine voice said and laughed again.

Maybe if I ignore it it'll go away. I thought. More laughter.

"If you really believe that then you really are crazy." More evil laughter.

"Who are you?" I asked out loud and Lina paused in what she obviously enjoyed doing and looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Yes Dealia please tell her that you are busy having a conversation with yourself." The voice said with laughter in it's voice

"Shut up!" I hissed under my breath but Lina hears me.

Lina's eyes widened at my words and a look of hurt takes over her features.

"No, no. I'm not meaning you Lina." I say hoping she believes me.

"Who are you meaning?" She asks still looking a little hurt.

"Who did you mean?" The voice taunts.

I squeeze my eyes shut and speak through clenched teeth.

"I was just speaking to myself Lina, please continue with what you we're doing." I tell her motioning to the broken and bloodied body of her father.

She gives me a long look then nods and turn back to what she was doing and I sigh in relief.

"Good job, I almost thought she had us there for a  second." The voice says laughing.

"I remember her, she was the one who was with us before we we're born, I tried to get into her head also but something was blocking me." She says and I know that she meant Lina.

My eyes widen at her words and I take a few steps back.

The feminine voice laughs again.

"Did I scare you little Ice? That's what they call you isn't it?" It asks and I'm kinda to shocked to answer at first but I snap out of that quick.

"What the fuck are you and why are you in my head?!" I shout inside my own my head.

"Can you not shout, I can hear you perfectly fine without shouting. To answer your question little Ice, I'm you and I've always been in your head, even before you were born." It said and I just stood there speechless.

"Cat got your tongue?" It laughed again.

What the hell is going on? I started freaking out in my head until the voice shouted at me.

"Calm the fuck down you crazy bitch!" It shouted  and that got my inner ramblings to pause for a moment.

"Did you just call me a crazy bitch?" I asked.

"Yes I did you insane cow, geez, shut the hell up you're starting to annoying me." My mouth had dropped open as I was being insulted by, well, by myself apparently.

"Excuse me!" I said not knowing what else to say.

"You're excused." The voice said now sounding bored.

"As I was saying before you went all insane in the membrane." She started then paused to laugh at her own joke, I just rolled my eyes at her.

"That was weak." I tell her and she stops laughing and growls at me.

"Whatever, like your any better. Let's cut to the chase shall we. I'm you, you're me. We're one so I'm not going anywhere so calm the hell down and deal with it." She says to me.