Visiting

"Wait! wait! there's something on my leg!" I scream at Amelia as she continues to try and drown me in the water.

Another large wave comes at me and I am now underwater slapping at my leg. I look down and see a large black rat like creature with two mouths and no eyes attached to me.

My eyes open wide to I scream and inhale water. I slap at it some more until it falls off then shoot up out of the water, propeling myself at Amelia and start screaming incoherently.

"We have to get out!.... Mutant ....Fish.... tried to eat me.....giant rat..... it touched me.....help.....invasion.......I told you!!!!!!!"

I can barely hear Amelia calling me over my sceams.

"Dealia! Dealia! Babe!Snap out of it!"

Slap.

I stop screaming and stare at her in shock.

"Did you just slap me?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Yes I did." She said with her hands on her hips.

"You were freaking the hell out." She said with a smile on her face.

I rub my sore cheek and give her a playful glare.

"You didn't have to slap me." She just laughs at me and begins to drag me out of the water. I watched every step. we made carefully.

When we got to the shore I plopped down in the sand and pulled her into my lap.

"Sooo. You're afraid of rats?" She asked casually.

"Why don't you sound suprised?" I asked her suspiciosly.

"No reason." She said and gazed out at the water.

I began to tickle her sides and she squeeled and tried to get away.

"Stop! stop! okay I'll tell you!" She said while laughing hysterically.

"Tell me." I said laughing with her.

"I might of been able to get Jacob to spill the beans about why you were acting so funny that day." She said looking sheepish.

"Jacob?" I ask. I'm gonna kill him.

She nods her head and starts to giggle. I go back to attacking her with my fingers.

"So you think this is funny huh?"I stare up at her as she jumps up and takes off down the beach.

I wait a few seconds then take off after her, running at a slow pace so she can get away for a while longer.

She looks over her shoulder and shrieks when she sees me so close.

We ran for about two minutes just goofing around and having fun.

There was a woshing sound moving towards us, more accurately towards Amelia. I caught up to her in an instant and she shrieked at my sudden appearance.

I caught the blade being thrown at her by the handle, flipped it over and sent it back to where it came from twice as fast. There was a thud as the blade hit home and then a very girly scream.

I took off in the direction of the scream and Amelia followed. We actually had to leave the 'beach' and cross to where some buildings were in order to find our attacker. He was curled up around his arm that had been hit and had tears running down his face.

I walked over to him and kicked him onto his back and he cried out again. The blade was sticking out of his left arm and there was blood dripping in a steady rhythm out of it. I put my foot on the back of the blade and pushed it in even further.