New School

It's been a day since I went to visit the council and had my run in with those secret agent creeps, when I got home I found Amelia and Jacob laughing and having a good time with 'IT'.

I grumbled under my breath and headed up the stairs to my room.

"The grumpy witch is back." It said and Amelia and Jacob stopped laughing and poked their heads out of the living room.

"Ice my man, how was it? Jacob asked floating over to me with Amelia following behind him.

Amelia walked over to me and gave me a kiss and a quick hug and I smiled at her.

"Everything went fine." I say casually and pick Amelia up and she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and I spun us around quickly. She squealed and squeezed me tighter and I just laughed.

I stopped spinning and looked at her, smiling.

"Guess what?" I asked.

"What?" She asked smiling. I tickeled her sides and she tried to get away from me.

"You have to guess." I say and continue tickling her as she laughed uncontrollably.

"OK, OK, just stop please!" She screamed and I paused in my assult.

She leaned back with her arms still around my neck and looked at me carefully.

"Hmmm, you got to kill something?" She guessed.

"Nope, try again." I say smiling.

"You have a seriously hot girlfriend?" She said and I grinned.

"While that is true that is still the wrong answer. Last try." I tell her and wiggle my fingers against her side a little and she tried to jump away.

"You finally figured out that you're a loser?" It asked and I growled. I tried to put Amelia down but she held onto me tighter and leaned forward and kissed the side of my neck and I melted.

"Whipped." It said I detangled my self from Amelia and marched into the living room and stopped in front of the t.v.

"You got something to say to me you obnoxious calculator?" I snarled as Amelia and Jacob came into the room.

"As if I would waste my time on someone as insignificant as you." It let out what sounded like a snort and I got even more angry.

"MOTHER FU-" I was cut off as Amelia came up behind me and clamped her hand over my mouth and pulling me back.

I could have fought her grip if I wanted to but like all the times I got near Amelia, just being around her seemed to calm me down. I let her lead me out of the living room and up to the bedroom.

She pushed me down on the bed then climed on top of me to straddled me. I looked up at her and could tell she was fighting to hold in her laughter and I pouted.

"It's not funny." I grumbled and she leaned over and kissed me. She leaned back and smiled back at me.

"Of course it is, you looked as if you we're fighting with a television." She chuckled and I gave her a playful glare and flipped her under me.

I tickled her sides and she squirmed and laughed and I smiled at seeing her so happy, I could feel Dare inside my head smiling at the sight as well.

I stopped tickling her and lay my head on her chest and she ran her fingers through my hair, tickling my scalp.

"You'll put me to sleep if you keep doing that." I say already feeling myself starting to succumb to dream land. 

"What was it you wanted to tell me earlier?" She whispered knowing I was already half asleep.